Day 01: Delhi - ChandigarhRock Garden in Chandigarh
You will be picked from the airport or your hotel and then drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival in Chandigarh, check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, get ready for the half day sightseeing tour of Chandigarh and visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhana Lake and Pinjore Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Chandigarh - Dharamshala
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive from Chandigarh to Dharamshala. While driving, get mesmerized by the enchanting views of the snow-clad Dhauladhar range, Una, a beautiful small village of Himachal Pradesh, the Kangra Valley and Palampur. A Lake in DharamshalaStop for the scrumptious lunch at a highway motel between Chandigarh/Dharamshala (at your expenses). In the evening, give your body a much needed rest after the long day drive. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dharamshala
In the morning, after the hearty breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Dharamshala including Dalai Lama's village, Mcleodganj region, Bhagsunath Temple, St. John's Church, Dal Lake and Talnoo - highest point in Dharamshala that gives best view of the Dhauladhar range. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala - ManaliHadimba Devi Temple in Manali
In the morning, check out of your hotel and drive from Dharamshala to Manali. Stop for lunch (to be paid directly by you) at a Highway Motel situated between Dharamshala / Manali. Evening time is free to give your body much needed rest and do your own activity. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali
After the hearty breakfast, get ready for the sightseeing tour of the Manali hill station and visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Village (renowned for its hot springs), Jagarsukh and Solang Valley, popular for its ski slopes and picnic spots. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Manali - ShimlaShimla Tour
In the morning, check out of your hotel and drive from Manali to Shimla. After reaching Shimla, check-in to your hotel and after taking some rest, proceed for sightseeing tour in the afternoon and visit famous Mall Road and do some shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Shimla
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for the full day sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit several prominent attractions like the Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael's Cathedral and Naldhera (the nine hole golf course), Indian Institute of Advanced Study (also known as the Viceroy's hall - this is the place where British conducted their meetings during the summer season in India), Kufri where you can rejuvenate yourself amidst the dense forests, snow-capped mountains and exotic flora and fauna. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Shimla - Delhi
You will be transferred to Shimla Railway Station to board a train for Kalka. During your journey, you will witness the serene beauty of nature. Enjoy a ride in the toy train through the hills of Shimla. Upon arrival at the Kalka station, meet with our driver and you will be transferred to Delhi.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Shimla Hotel Rajat or Similar
Manali Hotel Prini Palace or Similar
Dharamshala Hotel Anuj Regency or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Shimla Hotel Sukhsagar or Similar
Manali Hotel Manali retreat or Similar
Dharamshala Hotel Dallake resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Shimla Hotel Kufry Holiday resort or Similar
Manali Hotel Manali Heights or Similar
Dharamshala Spring valley resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
With this 7 Nights /8 Days tour package, we take you for an exquisite tour to the beautiful Himachal Pradesh. It is also known as the "Devbhumi", which means the land of the Gods. Whether you are looking for a travel package just to relax and unwind or to see and visit the magnificent attractions of Himachal Pradesh, this package satiates all your desires and adds a little spice to your holidays. The magnificent quaintness and panorama of the place will certainly captivate your attention. Explore incredible Himachal and have the unforgettable holidays.
Rainy - July to september
Winter - Octomber to February
Summer - March to June
Hindi / English / Pahari.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.