Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
On arrive transfer to hotel. After check in proceed to sightseeing including Shankarachary temple, Pari Mahal, Chasma - e - Shahi & Mughal Gardens. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar.sonmarg-meadows
After morning breakfast take a ride to Shikara (Optional) on the lake Its one of the most peaceful & relaxing aspects in Kashmir. Later you will be driven for full day excursion trip to Sonmarg. Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) – It is a place of enthralling beauty, lies in Sindh Valley, streamed with flowers, surrounded by mountains and perched at an altitude of 2690 m above sea level. Visited less frequently by tourists, it has as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a clear sky. It is a quiet alpine retreat surrounded with sycamore, silver birch, fir and pine trees and the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. It is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. After having your lunch at local restaurant, feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Sonmarg (Optional). Afternoon drive back from Sonmarg to Srinagar. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar-Gulmarggulmarg-meadow
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, it is also famous for world longest cable car. This distance of 60 kms will covered in approx 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Later visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Gulmarg-Pahalgampahalgam-valley-of-shepherd
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam check in at hotel. Later enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this calm place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. Also visit “Valley of Shepherds”. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam-Katra
After breakfast drive to Katra. Katra town lying in the foot of Trikuta Mountains, it serves as the base camp for visiting the world famous shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi which is accessible by foot along a 14 Kms long well laid footpath. Every year more than 4.5 million pilgrims pass through Katra on their way to the holy shrine. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Katra-Vaishnodevi Darshan-Katra
After breakfast start the Holy Journey to Mata Vaisno Devi Darshan. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 kms), ponies can also be arranged by your own for the trek and (also can take return Helicopter, optional) return back to Katra late in evening/night, Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple in Andhra Pradesh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Katra-Jammu
Morning after breakfast you will be transferred to Jammu airport / railway station in time for your onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Hotel City Grace or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Bright Palace or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
Katra Hotel Chirag International or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) New Swift Houseboats or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Hotel Nishat View or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel River View resort or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar
Katra Hotel Mayur or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Texas Houseboats or Similar
Premium Package -
Srinagar Hotel Spring Hills or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar
Katra Hotel Atrium or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
It is believed that when two people tie the auspicious knot of marriage, they must take the blessings of the almighty. Keeping the same in mind we have crafted a special honeymoon package that along with a romantic getaway gifts you an escape of divinity. Our Divine of Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package lets you explore the pristine beauty of Srinagar, Sonmarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam, and at the same time gives you the opportunity to pay homage at Vaishno Devi. It is deemed that the blessings of the deity will gift you a long lasting happy married life.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.