Itinerary : 2N Gangtok, 2N Darjeeling
Day 01-Arrival Bagdogra Airport/Njp Railway Station To Darjeeling-
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling the "Queen of the hill stations", its name derived from "Dorje-Line" which means the place of "Dorje", the mystic thunderbolt. After a very scenic drive through the mountains, tea gardens etc, Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 02-Darjeeling Sightseeing-
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 3-Darjeeling To Gangtok & Gangtok Sightseeing-
Morning Transfer to Gangtok (5500 Ft) the capital of Sikkim, Sikkim - the Land of the Pristine and un-spoilt natural beauty with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers and peaceful lakes, via Peshok Tea Gardens. On arrival go for local half day sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls, Ranka Monastery, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays), Flower Show. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 4-Tsomgo Lake & Bbaba Mandir-
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake (departure at 0900 to 0930 AM hrs ) - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 5-Gangtok To Bagdogra Airport/Njp Railway Station-
After breakfast departure transfer for NJP / Bagdogra for return journey - Tour Ends
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Gangtok Delight The Fortuna or Similar
Darjeeling Mystic Rodhi or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Gangtok North Star Gangtok or Similar
Darjeeling Hermitage Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Gangtok Lemon Tree or Similar
Darjeeling Pine Tree Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Nestled between the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, the city of Gangtok rises as a centre for Tibetology and Tibetan Buddhist culture. It is the capital of the state of Sikkim in India and a popular destination for globetrotters. With its stunning views of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world, this beautiful city gained prominence after the construction of Enchey Monastery. Today, Gangtok is home to many monasteries and educational institutions. The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Himalayan Zoological Park, Ganesh Tok, Enchey Gompa and White Memorial Hall, are few of the attractions in Gangtok. Another feature of the city, is that it acts as a gateway to other parts of the state. It is very easy to travel to the various places of interest in Sikkim from Gangtok like Tsomgo Lake, Yumthang Valley, Nathu La Pass, Pelling and more.
Lying amidst the slopes of the Lesser Himalayas and blanketed by emerald green plantations of tea, Darjeeling is a picturesque town in the Indian state of West Bengal. The majestic Kangchenjunga towers over this beautiful town, which is the third highest mountain in the world. Popularly known as the ' Queen of the Hills' , Darjeeling provided stunning locations for many Bollywood movies including Barfi, Main Hoon Na and Aradhana. Developed by the British, the colonial era architecture can still be seen everywhere in Darjeeling. Tiger Hill offers a spectacular view of both Mount Everest and Mount Kangchenjunga. Lloyd' s Botanical Garden has a collection of several species of flora including oak, magnolia and bamboo. Go on an adventurous trek up to Sandakphu in Singalila Range, the highest peak in West Bengal and feast your eyes on the spellbinding panorama.
Artificial jewellery, handicrafts, woollen clothing, kitchenware to all kind of bric-a-brac.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - Octomber to February
Summer -March to June
Hindi / English / Tibetan / Bengali
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.