Day 01 : Arrive Jammu – Katra (45 kms)
On arrival Jammu, transfer you to Katra check in to the hotel. Later proceed to Vaishno Devi by walk and Pony. Take a holi Darshan of Vaishno Devi. Come back to katra for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Katra - Pahalgam
This morning after breakfast drives to Pahalgam 2440 Meters (Vale of Kashmir) on arrival check into your hotel. On the way visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years old temple? Finally by the lunchtime you will reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous palace for Indian Film Industry. After lunch enjoy the nature charm of the valley.
Day 03 : Pahalgam
Today day free at excursion. Enjoy the natural beauty of Pahalgam. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Pahalgam - Srinagar
Drive to Srinagar. On arrival chek in to the house boat. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 05 : Srinagar & The City of Mughal
This morning after breakfast proceed for city tour of Srinagar. The world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), & The Chasme Shahi Garden, & Shankaracharya Temple. In the evening return to Houseboat. Overnight at Hotel or House boat.
Day 06 : Srinagar to Sonmarg Srinagar
This morning after breakfast drives to Sonmarg. Explore the natural beauty of Sonmarg later come back to Srinagar for overnight stay.
Day 07 : Srinagar - Gulmarg (Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg visit for the highest golf course in the world and skiing during the winter season. Hara Mukh & Sun Set Peak.back to hotel and over night stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Gulmarg - Srinagar - Drop
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar.on arrival you will be transferred to Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Hotel City Grace or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Bright Palace or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
Katra Hotel Chirag International or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) New Swift Houseboats or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Hotel Nishat View or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel River View resort or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar
Katra Hotel Mayur or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Texas Houseboats or Similar
Premium Package -
Srinagar Hotel Spring Hills or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar
GKatra Hotel Atrium or Similar
ulmarg Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
If you are fascinated by the eternal beauty of the state then Tour My India is the right choice to arrange the trip for you. We offer a range of tailor-made Jammu Kashmir tour packages that will give you the freedom to decide for yourself the places you want to visit, the mode of transportation and the budget that suits you the most. Our packages cover all the exotic locations like Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Yusmarg, Srinagar, Khistwar, Tarsar Lake and Pahalgam.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.