Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to check-in at houseboat. Rest day free for your own activity. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar tulip-garden
After morning breakfast take a ride to Shikara (Optional) on the lake Its one of the most peaceful & relaxing aspects in Kashmir. Later visit Nishat Bagh or the Abode of pleasure, which was built by Asif Khan in 1632 AD. Asif Khan is the brother in law of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Also visit the delightful Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of love. Shalimar Bagh was built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. This gardens situated on the bank of Dal Lake, have the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is near about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Later you can also visit the carpet-weaving factory on the way. Enjoy the dinner and spend the night stay at Houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg –Srinagar
After breakfast excursion to Gulmarg, it is also famous for world longest cable car. This distance of 60 kms will covered in approx 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Later visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Later drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 04: Srinagar-Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast excursion to Pahalgam, en-route visit Saffron fields of Pampora, Awantipura ruins and see the beautiful countryside. Later continue drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) through the dense pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder & Sheshnag Lake, those are the famous for their picturesque beauty. After having your lunch at local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of splendid view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam (Optional). Later drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check-in at houseboat. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 05: Srinagar Departure
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport with Sweet Memories for onward flight back to home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Houseboat standard Houseboat
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Houseboat Deluxe Houseboat
Premium Package -
Srinagar Houseboat Premium Houseboat
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Our Kashmir travel package is meant for those who completely wish to soak in the true beauty of this heaven on earth. We provide accommodation in a luxurious and comfortable houseboat, which is the highlight of Kashmir and certainly this tour package. Further, along with the wonderful experience of houseboat, our tour guide makes certain that you also enjoy the beauty of three very splendid tourist destinations of Kashmir – Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. The blooming gardens of Srinagar, the skiing slopes of Gulmarg and the calm Lidder River of Pahalgam make your visit to Kashmir worthwhile. Though, there is more to this tour than meets the eyes, no words are enough to explain the delights that you will be enjoying in this special Kashmir houseboat package.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.