Day 1 -
Arrive in Munnar
Munnar arrival and transfer to a hotel so that you can freshen up.
Rest is possible till lunch. After you have lunch you will be taken to the rock climbing sight.
Transportation to the hotel is arranged in the evening, together with dinner.
Day 2 -
Transfer to Yellapatty Camp
Breakfast and then you check out.
You will be transferred to Yellappatty to camp. You will love the fact that you pass the Maduppatty dam, the Kundalay dam and EchoPoint.
Arrival in Yellappatty is usually at 01:00 PM.
Trekking activities start from there and your trek for the day will last around 3 hours.
Packed lunch is provided while on the way. This trekking day takes you through tea gardens, grasslands and scrumbed jungles.
At around 04:00 PM you will reach Camp Top. Snacks and tea are served and you can relax.
At 07:00 PM a camp fire will be started and ten a candle light dinner is offered. Overnight stay is done in tents.
Day 3 -
Campsite breakfast is offered and then you check out. The main road is reachable through a shorter route and you will check into jeeps for wilderness jeep safari. \
The entire day will be a jeep safari.
04:00 PM - Safari finishes in Munnar
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
Every person that decides to take advantage of this trip will be able to try rappelling, trekking, a dam site and Eco point visit, camp fire, camping and a whole lot more. In addition, you can go through the High Mountains and the tea plantation, a wonderful trekking experience in itself.
Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful and has been described by many as a haven of tranquility and peace. It is an idyllic destination for all adventure lovers. This is an excellent hill station surrounded by undulating hills that are swathed in soothing green made possible by tea estates, one of the perfect tourist destinations that South India offers.
The altitude of the area is 1600 m and the climate is perfect for a laidback experience. The refreshing delightful colonial air guarantees that this is an incredible tourist destination
Munnar stands out as an excellent trekking base through all the hills that surround it, covered in lush green rainforests. You can go on a picnic right near the crystal clear stream of the mountain, you can watch wildlife or simply recover after some tiring months.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription