Day 1 -
Bangalore to Munnar
Start your tour at 5.30 AM from Bangalore to Munnar.
Reach Munnar and check in the resort near Marayoor.
Explore Munnar in the evening.
Overnight at the resort in Marayoor.
Day 2 -
After a delicious breakfast cycle through the forest exploring the Marayoor Sandalwood and Pampadum Shola forest.
Enjoy a lunch en route and continue riding through the Mannavan Shola forest to the Kundala Dam to a distance of 6 kms.
Cycle through the rolling terrains and tea plantation to Munnar.
Drive from Munnar to your resort in Marayoor.
Enjoy the evening with a bonfire and a dinner.
Overnight at the resort.
Day 3 -
Bird watching and Thoovanam Falls
Begin your morning with a bird watching and enjoy a delicious breakfast later.
Cycle downhill to Chinar wildlife Sanctuary witnessing the amazing wildlife and start your trekking from here.
Trek to the Thoovanam falls and enjoy a delicious lunch here.
After lunch drive back to Bangalore.
Late night arrival at Bangalore.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
Trip Starting From: Munnar
Trip Location: Munnar
About the Activity:
Embark in this exciting cycling expedition and witness the mesmerizing beauty of this region.
Commence your tour at 5.30 AM from Bangalore to Munnar and get transferred to your resort near Marayoor.
Start cycling through the forest exploring the Marayoor Sandalwood reserve and Pampadum Shola forest. Enjoy delicious lunch en route.
Ride along the rocky trail of the Mannavan Shola forest to the Kundala Dam for a distance of 6 kms. Continue riding through the rolling terrains and reach Munnar.
Make your evening special with a bonfire and a lavish dinner back at your resort in Marayoor.
Start your morning the next day with a birding session ans witness hundreds of different species of birds.
Enjoy a crunchy breakfast and then continue riding downhill to Chinar Wildlife Sanctuary where you can witness the diversified wildlife of this region.
Indulge in a refreshing trek to the Thoovanam falls and relish in a basket/ packed lunch near the waterfall.
Drive back to Bangalore while enjoying a delicious dinner en route.
Your tour ends after reaching Bangalore.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription