Day 1 - Kochi to Munnar (140km, 4hrs by road)
Arrival in Munnar, Sightseeing, Waterfalls, Tea Plantations
On arrival at Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station, you will be transferred to Munnar. Located 1,800 meters above sea level, Munnar is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls, and cool weather; en route, visit spice plantations, Valara/ Cheeyappara Falls. Check-in into the hotel and relax for the day; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 - Munnar
Madupetty Dam/Lake, Eravikulam National Park, Echo Point, Tea Museum
You will be having an entire day to explore the pristine nature and its wonderful creations. Visit Madupetty Dam and Lake, Echo Point, Photo Point, Nursery Garden and Eravikulam National Park. Spot Anaimudi Peak, South India’s highest peak in all its glory and visit Tata Tea Museum, followed by a walk in the tea/ spice estates in the evening. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar to Alleppey (195km, 5hrs by road)
Houseboat Cruise and Stay, Kuttanadan
Welcome to the backwater maze! Situated on the Vembanadu Lake, Alleppey, a charming village will allure you with its natural beauty and array of backwaters. Check-in at kettuvallam, one of the magnificent houseboats in Alleppey and cruise the backwaters. Glide through swaying palms, picturesque paddy fields and interact with the locales. Dock at Kuttanadan region, the only region (other than Holland) cultivating rice below sea level and by evening, enjoy the mesmeric views of the sunset; overnight stay on houseboat.
Day 4 - Alleppey to Kochi (75km, 2hrs by road)
After breakfast in the houseboat, you will be driven towards Kochi. Upon arriving in Kochi, you will be dropped-off at Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station. This will mark the end of a serene, blissful and memorable tour of God’s Own Country.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
3N - 4D : Kochi (Cochin) – Munnar – Alleppey – Cochin
What will you do : Sightseeing, Exploration, Backwater Cruise, Houseboat Stays,
What will you see : Scenic Landscapes, Panoramic Views, Spectacular Waterfalls, Tea and Spice Plantations
Kerala, best described as paradise on earth is bestowed with all the different colours of nature. This tour brings you the best of Munnar and Alleppey, two of the most vibrant and delightful holiday destinations in Kerala.
Munnar, popularly known as the ‘Kashmir of South India’, beckons every visitors with its lush greenery, panoramic view of low flying clouds, spectacular misty valleys and surprising waterfalls. On the other hand, the silent and tranquil backwaters, enchanting river islands, lakes, canals and the luxurious houseboats in Alleppey will give you numerous reasons to cherish the memories of the tour forever.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription