Day 1 - Cochin to Alleppey (53 kms, 1 hour by road)
Houseboat Tour, Backwater Cruise, Vembanad Lake
As soon as you set foot in God’s Own Country at Cochin, you will be escorted towards Alleppey. En route be captivated by the engaging scenery and beauty of nature. Experience the local culture and way of life of the people. The essence of this place seeps into all your senses and will turn your trip into a fascinating affair. On arrival in Alleppey, check-in into Ketuvallam, one of the most popular houseboats on Kerala backwaters. Cruise over Vembanad Lake and explore its different facets amidst the exotic flora and fauna around.
Day 2 - Alleppey to Munnar (170 kms, 4 hours by road)
Sightseeing, Echo Point, Shooting Point, Sunset View
Today, you will be driven to Munnar, one of the magnificent and alluring hill stations in South India. All the way to the abode of the misty locales and enchanting hilltops, you can enjoy as well as admire some of the scenic and stunning sights of the valley. Arriving in Munnar, check-in into the hotel and prepare yourself for a brief exploration tour of the region. Visit the Echo Point, Shooting Point and behold panoramic views of the region. The day will conclude with a visit to the popular sunset point called Pothenmedu; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar
Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, Tea Museum, Pothenmedu View Point, Boat Rides
The entire day will be dedicated for sightseeing in Munnar. Starting from Mattupetty Dam to an enthralling boat ride in the lake, you can also witness different species of exotic and colourful birds on the lakeside; Echo Point as well as Shooting Point can also be visited. Post this, visit the Kundale Lake and enjoy another fascinating boat ride. While in the Tea Museum, you will get acquainted with India’s tea culture, history and production. Sunset view from the Pothenmedu View Point will be perfect way to conclude the day; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 - Munnar
Devikulam, Anayirankal Dam, Sita Devi Lake, Anaimudi Peak
Post breakfast, you will be driven to Devikulam, a small and picturesque hill station within the vicinity of Munnar. Velvety meadows, pleasant breezes and delightful views are the boons of this retreat centre. While in Devikulam, the Sita Devi Lake, Anayirankal Dam, Spice and Tea plantations will be visited. With a visit to the Anaimudi Peak, you will be driven back to Munnar; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 5 - Munnar to Cochin (125 kms, 3 hours by road)
On the last day of this tour, you will be transferred to Cochin. On your way back to Cochin, you can enjoy the pleasant and appealing views of the driveway and feel the essence of God’s Own Country, Kerala. Upon arrival in Cochin, this fascinating and astounding tour will come to an amusing end.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
As soon as you set foot in God’s Own Country at Cochin, you will be escorted towards Alleppey. En route be captivated by the engaging scenery and beauty of nature
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription