Day 1 - Cochin to Kumarakom
With your arrival in Cochin, you will be driven to Kumarakom; en route, witness the unforgettable greenery of God’s Own Country. Upon arriving Kumarakom, you will be checked-in into the hotel. After relaxing for a while, visit the Kumarakom Beach and add more delightfulness to your Kerala experience; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kumarakom to Periyar
Driftwood Museum, St. Mary’s Church, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Boating
Today morning, after a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, be prepared to get enthralled by the wild side of Kerala with your transfer to Periyar. Upon arrival in Periyar, visit the Driftwood Museum, also known as the Bay Land Museum and discover the exotic artefacts made from driftwood. After visiting the St Mary’s Church, you can visit the Periyar Lake and a boat ride through the Periyar Lake will offer you the glimpses of some of the enchanting dwellers of the park. By evening, you will be guided back to the hotel; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Periyar
Periyar Lake, Boating, Spice Plantation Tour, Tribal Dance
After having breakfast in the hotel, you will be guided to some of the finest regions of Periyar. Excursion for the day will start with a boat ride at the Periyar Lake followed by a rustic spice plantation tour. While boating is filled with spectacular views of the exotic birds and other wildlife, the spice plantation tour will make you familiar with the indigenous spice culture of Kerala. In the evening, embrace yourself with a traditional tribal dance programme and witness the ethnicity of God’s Own Country; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Periyar to Alleppey
Backwater, Houseboat, Villages, Lakes, Canals
Post today’s breakfast, you will be driven to Alleppey, the Venice of the East or the Backwater Capital of India. Upon arrival in Alleppey, you will be checked into one of the luxurious houseboats, where you can spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the tranquil beauty of the backwaters. You can cruise the backwaters and explore the nearby villages, lakes, canals and the palm fringed river islands. Overnight stay will be at the houseboat.
Day 5 - Alleppey to Cochin
Today, this amazing and delightful tour will reach its final point. After having breakfast in the morning, you will be driven to Cochin; upon arrival in this port city, you will be dropped at the Cochin Airport and it will be time to wish goodbye to the enchanting lands of God’s Own Country.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Munnar Hotel Karthika Residency or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Raiban or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Nest or Similar
Kovalam Cosmic Leisure Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Hotel Green Dreams or Similar
Munnar Hotel Green Ridge or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Prince or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Thekaddy woods or Similar
Kovalam Sun Tara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Hotel Ima House or Similar
Munnar Hotel Clouds valley or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resort or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Kovalam Hotel Jasmine Palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
4N/5D : Cochin - Kumarakom - Periyar - Alleppey - Cochin
What will you do : Wildlife Safari, Elephant Spotting, Bird Watching, Nature Tour, Houseboat Cruise
What will you see : Animals, Birds, Backwaters, Artefacts, Spice Plantations
Kerala is home to a diverse environment which lets the traveler experience a wildlife encounter and a pleasant backwater cruise in the same tour. On an engaging tea gardens and backwaters tour, experience the bliss of being cradled by nature. Visit the abounding jungles of Periyar and discover the enthrallment of Kerala’s wildlife. Go boating in a lake nestled amidst rich biodiversity to feel the grandeur of the backwaters. Explore the natural habitats of rare birds with a joyous excursion in a houseboat.
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.