Day 1 -
Upon your arrival at Trivandrum Airport or railway station, get picked up and transferred to your hotel in the morning.
Check-in and then after some time, make your way to visit the Napier Museum, Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace, Chalai Market etc.
Return to your hotel and stay overnight there.
Day 2 -
The complete tour of Kerala's capital city will happen today as you head out to visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Shangumugham Beach and after lunch, proceed to Kovalam Beach where the highest number of tourists come every year. The beach has a crescent shape separated by rocky structures beautifully.
After enjoying quite a quality time on the beach, return to your hotel and relax.
Day 3 -
After breakfast, proceed to the airport or railway station to begin your onward journey as you finish the tour of Trivandrum.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About the Activity:
The capital city of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram has been marked as one of the most visited tourist centres of India which remains stunning still despite the fact that many of its spaces are filled with concrete jungles.
This is a three day short trip that offers you the best sights of the city starting from the Napier Museum where a regular crowd is present everyday. In addition, you will visit the most beautiful temple Padmanabha Swamy Temple located at the very centre of the city and Sri Chitra Art Gallery.
Along with them, Shangumugham Beach, another spot of hang out for the natives will be on the list of must visit locations. Padmanabhapuram Palace, Zoo and other structures which have years of history to tell should not be missed.
Last but not the least, visit to Kovalam will be there. Kovalam Beach is the world famous attraction the city boasts of always. The crescent shaped beach separated by a number of rock structures gives ample time to be relaxed and enjoy the view of the magnificent sunset.
The package includes food, accommodation in hotels and transportation during the trip.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription