Day 1 - Coimbatore to Ooty (132 kms, 4 hours by road)
Boating, Botanical Garden
After you arrive at the Coimbatore Airport or Railway station, you will be driven to Ooty. On arrival, check-in into the hotel and explore the magical surroundings. Come evening, you will be taken for boating and a visit to the verdant Botanical Gardens; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 - Ooty
Temples, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Pykara Dam, Kamaraja Sagar, Kalatti Falls, Boating
The day will be dedicated to Ooty sightseeing. Starting with the sacred Nanjangud-Nanjundeshwar Temple, you will be guided to the Bandipur and Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary where you get to see Tigers, Elephants, Spotted Deer and Gaurs. Following this, visit the Pykara Dam and witness the impressive biodiversity of the surroundings. You can also go boating in the Kamaraja Sagar and conclude the day with a captivating visit to the Kalatti Waterfalls. By evening, you will be transferred to the hotel; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Ooty to Wayanad (114 kms, 3 hours by road)
Captivating Views, Colourful Birds, Imposing Nature
After having breakfast in the hotel, you will be driven to Wayanad, a slice of paradise on the planet. With landscapes dotted with mesmerizing jungles, scenic waterfalls, and sprawling plantations, the journey to this enchanting region will fill your eyes with pleasing visuals. After checking-in into the hotel at Wayanad, stroll around the surrounding and behold some of the captivating views and listen to the hymns of the birds and the swaying nature; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Wayanad
Pookode Lake, Soochipara Waterfalls, Kuruva Islands, Swimming
This day is dedicated to sightseeing in Wayanad. Visit the enticing Pookode Lake followed by the Soochipara Waterfalls. Located near Meppadi, this cascade is a treasure trove of naturalistic splendours. You can spend time in the pools created by the waterfall enjoying activities like swimming, bathing and even rafting! Next you will be visiting the fascinating Kuruva Islands which spreads over more than 900 acres and comprises of evergreen forests. You can spend the latter half of the day exploring this island before you return to your hotel room.
Day 5 - Wayanad to Coimbatore (237 kms, 5 hours by road)
After having breakfast in hotel, you will be transferred to Coimbatore. With your arrival in Coimbatore, this astounding tour of Kerala and Tamil Nadu will meet a delightful end, wherein you will be having an enchanting list of memories to cherish forever.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
Escape into a world that is a combination of rich flora and fauna and nature-architected aesthetics. Experience the manifestations of nature in its finest representations while visiting the different destination in this tour. Go trekking up to the scenic waterfalls and behold the enthralling sites of the splashing waters.
Originating from Coimbatore, this tour will take you to two of the most vibrant and fascination hill stations; Ooty and Wayanad. Within the five days of the tour, you will be having opportunities to explore the best of these hill stations and carry home, some of the most charming and amusing moments of your life.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription