Day 1 - Kochi – Athirapally (80km, 2hrs by road)
Kochi Arrival, Athirapally Waterfalls Visit
Arrive at Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station and get escorted to Athirapally. Truly a magical place, Athirapally is an emerald beauty. Once here, check in at the hotel and get refreshed. Later, head for the picturesque and majestic Athirapally waterfalls. Located on the edge of the Sholayar forest range, this delight drops 80ft creating one of the magnificent waterfalls in India. Later visit a neighbouring aboriginal village, a rare opportunity or take a nature trail to the base of the roaring waterfalls. Return for overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Athirappally – Kumarakom (120km, 3hrs by road)
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary Visit, Sunset Backwaters Cruise (optinal)
After breakfast, head to the pictorial backwater destination of Kumarakom, located along the beautiful and tranquil Vembanad Lake. On reaching, first visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, a paradise for bird lovers. Serene and lovely, relish nature’s beauty at its best, interspersed with rhythmical chirping of the birds. Check-in at the hotel and refresh for sunset cruise on the backwaters (optional activity). Else settle down for a silent evening by the lake. Overnight stay.
Day 3 - Kumarakom – Alleppey (50km, 1hr by road)
Houseboat Cruise Experience
Relish a scrumptious breakfast and proceed towards yet another stunning village in Alleppey, by the wandering turns of Vembanad Lake. Check into a houseboat. Settle down for an overnighter on the placid backwaters. Enjoy this out of the world experience of gratified atmosphere, verdant paddy arenas, pastoral village and many more scenes. As the day ends, it promises more magic. Watch water animals’ head home. Dig into local cuisine specialties on board as you cosy up for a nightlong stay on the houseboat.Where will you stay
Day 4 - Alleppey – Cherai (85km, 1hr 45min by road)
Cherai Beach Experience
After breakfast bid adieu to backwaters as you venture towards the magnificent and beautiful Cherai Beach, located in Vypeen Islands. A popular picnic destination for local folks, it is highly recommended for its picturesque presence. With luscious green canopy of coconut palms and paddy fields, this sandy beach is a unique combination where both sea and backwaters enfold at the same place. If you’re lucky, you’ll spot the occasional dolphin here. Overnight stay here.
Day 5 - Cherai – Kochi (38km, 55min by road)
Enjoy breakfast in this beach town, relive your holiday as you prepare to head to Kochi for your journey back home. Transfer to Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station. End of yet another holiday.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place –
With the seemingly unending expanse of tea estates that cover the rolling hills and valleys wreathed in a cool mist, Kerala is a favoured vacation spot in South India.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription