About the Destination:
Mysore, a quintessential destination that brings out the essence of royalty, the bond between diverse range of traditions and culture, is a must visit destination in Karnataka! Offering lively glimpses of a bygone royal era, this rustic city is also known as the ‘cultural capita of South Karnataka’ and has a lot to explore and discover.
Located around 15km from Mysore, Srirangapatnam was once a part of the kingdom and is also jotted with several historical landmarks and places of interest. Among all these, the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tipu Sultan Gumbaz, Srirangapatna Fort and several others serve as the most popular ones. Recently, tourists have visited the place to participate in theSrirangapatnam cycling tour
Both these places today, stand as a testimony to the golden era of the profound Wodeyar dynasty and the valorous tales of Tip Sultan!
About the Activity:
This exciting Mysore cycling tour will take off from the scenic locales of Mysore! After all the participants gather around the Mysore Bed or the base of this tour at around 07:00 in the morning, they will be offered with their bicycles; breakfast will be served in between. Here onwards, an experienced guide will lead the group and lead them all through Srirangapatnam; several breaks with refreshments during this pedalling tour will keep the fun and energy of the group members alive!
Arriving in Srirangapatnam, visit the ancient and historical fort that is located on an island and is guarded by double layers of wall. Measuring around 1kmx4km, this scenic island is a lively spot surrounded by the gurgling Cauvery River and takes around 3-4 hours to reach form Mysore. The Srirangapatnam cycling tour is an ideal way for you to spend your time in the tranquil countryside of Karnataka.
While around the fort, you can get an insight about both of its religious and military significance. Also, as the terrains till Srirangapatnam are almost flat all through, you can expect a scenic ride without so many hassles and obstacles! With the completion of this exciting cycling tour of the island, you will be guided back to Mysore.
Duration: 3 Hours
Timings: 07:00AM (Starting Time)
Total Cycling Distance: 12-15km (approx.)
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
Myosre and Srirangapatnam was once a part of the kingdom and is also jotted with several historical landmarks and places of interest. Among all these, the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tipu Sultan Gumbaz, Srirangapatna Fort and several others serve as the most popular ones. Recently, tourists have visited the place to participate in the Srirangapatnam cycling tour
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription