Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : ARRIVE HANOI
On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight
at the hotel in Hanoi.Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability with
surcharge from the hotel Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience
of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in
the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique
DAY 2 : HANOI CITY TOUR - DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (B)
Today you will visit to Capital of Vietnam. You will start from the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his simple house-on-stilts
and the One-Pillar pagoda near Ba Dinh Square, where the most solumn ceremonies of Hanoi take place. In the
afternoon, you will take time to visit Duong Lam Ancient village - about 65 km from Hanoi, "the hometown of two
kings". The Village has a history of about 1,200 years and is well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built
three to four centuries ago. Visit Mia Pagoda (built in 15th century) and admire 287 statues of all sizes. Then take a
walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu Temple (dedicated to national heroes) King Ngo Quyen Temple and King
Phung Hung Temple. Visit the ancient houses producing local specialties, such as soft green- lentil cake and rice
cake filled with brown onion (depending on the season). Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
PLEASE NOTE: HO CHI MINH MAUSOLEUM CLOSED ON MONDAY AND FRIDAY,FROM SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER
FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE.
DAY 3 : HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT CRUISE (B/L/D)
Today you will see how the Hanoi people rise and shine in the morning, wake up early and run to a lake close by
your hotel, you can join an exciting scene of hundreds of locals, passionately attentive in their morning exercises of
Tai Chi quan, jogging, martial arts, classical dance and so on. After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to
Halong Bay, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO since 1994 and 2006, and check-in to boat. Enjoy a
trip on Halong with visit to caves and enjoy the sunset on the sea. Overnight at the onboard. Please note the
program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Kayak inclusion is subjected to each cruise program.
DAY 4 : HALONG - HANOI - FLIGHT TO HUE (B/L)
This Morning enjoy yoga exercises with a taichi quan. Return to the Noi Bai airport to proceed Hue. On arrival at the
airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Hue.
DAY 5 : HUE CITY TOUR (B)
Today you can see UNESCO as the 1 st Cultural World Heritage for Vietnam, Hue is highlighted by the old royal
architectural works and the most traditional Vietnamese lifestyle. You will discover the charm of the city from the
Roya Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and Dong Ba bustling market.In Afternoon proceed to Thien Mu
pagoda and visit the Tombs of King Minh Mang - the best-reserved monuments of the Nguyen Emperors since early
19 th and early 20 th centuries. Overnight at thehotel in Hue.
DAY 6 : HUE - HOIAN - ANCIENT TOWN (B)
Today you will proceed to Hoi An. You can visit to the Lang Co Beach and Marble Mt., and contemplate wonderful
seascape from the mountain top through the Pass. Arrive at Hoi An proceed to the hotel. In the afternoon, you 'll
walk over the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge, visit taciturn Chinese Assembly Halls, visit ancient houses and Trading
Houses, pagodas and stroll into the market located by Thu Bon river, where you may find out the same feelings of
the artists, who see the rooftops of HoiAn a magical old world of Oriental feel and source of inspiration.
This is also a wonderful town to shop for lanterns, soft silk, raw silk, or get your clothes tailored within a day.
Overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
DAY 7 : HOI AN - TRA QUE VILLAGE - COOKING CLASS - AT LEISURE (B/L)
Today you will Depart from hotel and take bicycle ride in 30 minutes to Tra Que herb village. Take a short around
the vegetable garden and listen to the history of the village. Then join gardening activities in preparing the land,
fertilizing with seaweed, raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables... Enjoy foot soak before getting to
preparing lunch with a local family. Join cooking with `Tam Huu' spring roll, `Banh xeo' - a local pancake of people
in Viet Nam middle region ... After your morning excursions and lunch, you learn how to harvest and wrap
the vegetables. Bid farewell to your host family before riding back to your hotel. The rest of day is at leisure.
Overnight at the hotel in Hoian.
DAY 8 : HOIAN - DA NANG - SIEM REAP (B)
Today you will take Flight from Da Nang to Siem Reap.On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to
hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 9 : ANGKOR EXPLORATION (B/D)
Today you explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km 2 walled and moated royal city and was
the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle,It was constructed
in a piecemeal fashion forover a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300
meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of
Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and
Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. After you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful
combination of human genius and natural beauty. In Afternoon visit to Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the
temple was Suryavarman II who reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century
to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces,
alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. It is time to visit
Pre Rup temple for a romantic sunset view. After the short rest we would have welcome dinner with Apsara, the
traditional Khmer dance - drama performance, Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 10 : TONLE SAP - LUANG PRABANG (B)
This morning visit Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap! Take a ride in a traditional wooden
boat on the Tonle Sap, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Here you'll see plenty of examples of
the Khmer way oflife on the Tonle Sap. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda
contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be late 19th century. You will
continue to one of the city's lively open markets, Psar Chars, also called the "Old Market", You will visit to Puok, the
real and original place of the Artisans d'Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the
silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spintheir cocoons which used to make silk warp. You
will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. On arrival,
you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
DAY 11 : LUANG PRABANG - CITY TOUR (B)
Today you will visit to the National Museum at the former Royal Palace, which displays a collection of artefacts
reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign.
Today you will explore some of the major sights in this faboulous city, including the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun,
the shrine of Wat Aham, the city's oldest temple of Wat Sene and Wat Mai. You also visit these sights as well as the
magnificent Wat Xiengthong, its exterior architecture is remarkable with decorated guilded stuccoes and doorways,
a "tree of life" mosaic pattern set in coloured glass on the back wall and its three tiered roofs sweeping low to the
ground representing classical Laotian architecture. After visit to Luang Prabang would be incomplete without
ascending 329 steps to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration,after you can explore the Night Market,
where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textile made by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang
Prabang. Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang
DAY 12 : LUANG PRABANG - KUANGSI WATER FALL- FREE (B)
This morning visit to Phousi Market, where you will see such diverse offering local tea and salt peter among the
chickens, vegetables and hill-tribe weavings. Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, and today you will visit
local villages of Laos ethnic minority groups at Ban Ouay, a Hmong village, Ban Ou a Laoloum village and Ban
Thapene, a Khmu village. After you will take to the beautiful Khuang Si Waterfall.Rest of the day is at
leisure.Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
DAY 13 : DEPART LUANG PRABANG (B)
Today you will be transfer to airport for your flight back home or your next destination. Please note: Standard check
out time is 12:00.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader
Summer - May to October
Winter - November to April
Thai / Vietnamese / French, Chinese, Khmer and various highlander languages are also spoken.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.