Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
On arrival at airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel by our local representative. After you will start city
tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square
in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Later
have an overall view of the capital by a "cyclo" visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc
Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the "Sword" Lake). Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hein Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life
music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundreds of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at
your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
DAY 2 : HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D)- SIC TRANSFER
Proceed to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994.
The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddy fields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are
busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we'll take a big boat
to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this "Descending-dragon" bay, created by thousands odd-
shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising
Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close
distance. Back to the boat for dinner late afternoon. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own
leisure. Overnight on the boat near Titov Beach. Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you
choose. Only Vietnamese & International food available on the boat.
DAY 3 : HALONG - HANOI - SAIGON (B/L) - EVENING FLIGHT
Today you will visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil
landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that
have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong
Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi, then you'll transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. arrive at the airport
then transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
DAY 4 : SAIGON - MEKONG DELTA - SAIGON (B/L) - (SIC TOUR)
Proceed to My Tho the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper, .
Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live
along the banks. Westop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the
heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. After that you will
embark on the small boats rowed the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local
factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course
you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. After that enjoy the horsecart
trip through the tranquil road of the village. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your
lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with
stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pagoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian,
and French culture. Overnight at the hotel in Saigon
DAY 5 : SAIGON - CU CHI TUNNELS - SAIGON (B) - (SIC TOUR)
This Morning visit to Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground
lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its
peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it
remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some
dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience. Return to Saigon. Afternoon, we
start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand
building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post
Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city's major landmarks. Have a
walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside).
From here, walking to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of
the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods there. Dinner at local restaurants at your own arrangement.
Overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
DAY 6 : SAIGON - SIEM REAP (B) BY NOON FLIGHT
Today you'll be transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for a midday flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, welcome by tour
guide in Siem Reap, transfer to hotel for checkingin, then you pay a visit to West Baray Big Pond, a "baray" is a
water reservoir built by the ancient Khmer people Dinner not include. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 7 : SIEM REAP - FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
Today you will explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and
was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part
because it was constructed in asomewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the
Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300-meter-long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants
and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of
Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper
King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nagas, demons
and other mythological beings. Last you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human
genius and natural beauty. Giant trees have grown here for centuries. Lunch at your own cost. Afternoon visit
Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and
built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal
conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design
and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market by your own. Overnight at the hotel in
DAY 8 : SIEM REAP - FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
Today you will visit Small Circuit including: visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius
and natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries and Prasat Kravan was originally constructed by
noblemen rather thana king. Banteay Kdei was built in sandstone, which has deteriorated quite badly. However,
there remain some very beautiful lintels and pediments. Srah Srang is a royal pool was the King's bathing pond,
where he washed with his many concubines each day. Takeo - King Suryavarman I commissioned this temple in
the 10th Century, but it was never completed so has no elaborate decoration like its contemporaries. It is a pyramid
on 5 levels and is dedicated to Shiva. Thommanon - small attractivetemple in very good condition, built at the same
time as Angkor Wat. Chau Say Tevoda built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon,
it was dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu.Afternoon overland trip to visit the highlights of the Grand Circuit including:
Preah Khan - meaning The Sacred Sword, this temple was also built by Jayavarman VII and is famous for its
immensely long cruciform corridors and delicate carvings. Neak Pean - This temple is a delicate highlight of Khmer
art. Built by Jayavarman VII, this temple is the perfect representation of the heavens on earth. Ta Som was a small
classic Bayon style monastic complex consisting of a relatively flat enclosure. East Mbon was built in the 10th
Century by Rajendravarman; this temple was situated on a small island in the middle of the Oriental, or Eastern,
Baray. Last visit Pre Rup was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman and view lovely sunset there. Overnight
at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 9 : DEPART SIEM REAP(B)
This morning you will be transfer to airport for your flight back home or your next destination.On the way if there is
time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d'Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of
silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk
warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader
Summer - May to October
Winter - November to April
Thai / Vietnamese / French, Chinese, Khmer and various highlander languages are also spoken.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.