Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 - Arrival in Mauritius
Depart India and arrive in Mauritius where you will be welcomed by our representative and later escorted to your hotel by seat-in-coach. Check- in , relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Mauritius- : Full day North Island Tour
Post breakfast, proceed for a full-day North Island tour. Visit the capital city- Port Louis, Place D’Armes with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 3 - Mauritius-: Full day South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Dinner and over night stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Mauritius- Full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs
After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend a day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5- Mauritius - OPTIONAL CATAMARANS CRUISE / CASELA BIRD PARK
Full day spend time to relaxing at your resort or optional take Catamarans cruise (on your own) which will bring you along on an island where you will enjoy the beach sea. Barbeque is served on board with unlimited soft and hard drinks or take Casela Bird Park - home of 142 species of birds around the world including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons, rarest birds in the world & still fighting to avoid the fate of the dodo (On your own).
Day 6 - Mauritius
After breakfast, it is time to bid goodbye to Mauritius and check-out of the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to India
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Coral azur beach resort or similar
Anelia resort & spa or similar
Radisson blue Azuri or similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Full day North Island Tour
- Full day South Island Tour
- Ille aux cerfs
- Airpport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Mauritius the land of endless white sand beaches and about a hundred shades of blue in the ocean. with miles of lush sugarcane plantations, abundant birdlife and scenic mountains. While on Mauritius tour enjoy the fascinating potpourri of cultures, colourful traditions and festivals by choosing the best from many choices of Mauritius packages. Today Mauritius has come into its own as a tropical island paradise in the popular imagination, a reputation it thoroughly deserves. Mauritius has an interesting history of ethnic immigration that offers to the traveler a microcosm of world cultures in addition to its amazing natural beauty. Mauritius tour packages are perfect option for wonderful vacation to Mauritius. Mauritius has unmistakable advantage of being a country whose attractions do not play 'hard-to-get' once you get to the island of course! Most of the sights and sounds of the island are within easy reach, and you are never further than a couple of hours' bus ride away from spectacular scenery.
Experience Mauritius and the many sights in Mauritius tour packages that vary from Coloured Earths of Chamarel, giant Victoria Regina water lilies at the Pamplemousse or the Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens to The trendy beaches of Grand Baie on the northern coast. Our Mauritius packages section offers a variety of Mauritius holiday packages, honeymoon packages, Mauritius tour packages with airfare and different range of Mauritius hotel packages at best price.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Mauritius. You can choose from the many holiday packages & Mauritius tour packages listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & Mauritius tour packages. Our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Mauritius
Mauritius has only two seasons
Winter - May to Oct
Summer - Nov to April
English / Creole/French.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.