Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival
You will be warmly greeted by representative person of Well Nepal Travel on the airport and escorts you to the hotel, and there our representative describe about your itinerary as you planned. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Explore Kathmandu
Early in the morning you will be escorts to Pashupatinath Temple which is the holiest place of Hindu religion. Then after you will headed towards Swayambunath which is famous known as “Monkey Temple” this is the holiest places for both Hindu and Buddhist religion. After exploring Swayambunath you will explore the Kathmandu Durbar square which is really rich in wood carving and different types of temple, pati and pauwa. Many years ago the king of Kathmandu used to live here. These place carry the real identity of Nepali culture and tradition. After exploring Kathmandu Durbar Square you move back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast you drive for Pokhara which is the most attracted tourist destination after the Kathmandu Valley. After the long drive of 6/ 7 hours ride you will reach to Pokhara along with enjoying the nature on the way. There you can take a short rest and you can go for a walk in lakeside area. Lakeside area is famous place of Pokhara because these places consists different tourists attraction spot like for shopping and also for the entertainment. After exploring the lakeside, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early in the morning you will drive towards Sarangkot, from where you can see the magnificent view of sunrises over the top of the snowy capped mountain. After encounter the sunrise you will drive towards hotel. After having breakfast you will explore the Tal Barahi Mandir which is located at the middle of the Barahi lake, where you can encounter the temple of goddess Barahi. You need to go through a boat to reach to the temple. After exploring the Tal Barahi Mandir you will headed towards David Falls, David Falls is also known as patale chhago , where waterfall to the gorge from the high land of river. You can’t see the ending point of waterfall. After exploring David falls you move to Gupteshwor Mahadev which is just next to the David fall. Gupteshwor Mahadev is one of the oldest and longest cave of Nepal. In these cave you can see the idols and natural pictures of hindu God Shiva, Goddess Parbati, Naag(cobra), God Ganesha and mouse. This cave is longer and darker which goes downside part of Devi’s fall and 100 meters distance from the entrance. This cave is a huge round shaped and water vanishes in the cave, perhaps made by the waterfall (Devi’s fall).When you entered into the cave, you can see enormous rocks made-off and hear the roaring sound of Devi’s fall. After exploring Gupteshwor Mahadev you went to Mahendra Cave. Mahendra cave which is truly amazing itself and you can also see the images of various hindu god & goddess on the stone made of lime. After exploring Mahendra cave you headed for Bat Cave which is just 10 minute far away from Mahendra Cave. In Bat cave you can encounter bat and it's attraction, it is also rich in greenery as the surroundings of the cave is covered by the forest. After exploring to bat cave you move towards hotel. And you can go on different pub, disco in lakeside area for entertainment or overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Drive to Chitwan
After breakfast you drive for Chitwan, which is another tourist destination of Nepal. After long drive of 4/5 hours you will reach to Chitwan. Take a rest for an hour and start to explore the local surrounding of Chitwan as well as also gain the knowledge about the living standard, culture and tradition of local people. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Explore real Chitwan
Early in the morning you go out for Jungle Safari in a jeep, In jungle safari you can encounter the greenery of Chitwan as well as the different types of wild birds, animals and reptile like fox, tiger, rhino,leopard, elephant, monkey, deer, musk, pheasant, peacock, Indian roller, beefeater, crocodile, gharial and different types of butterfly. After jungle safari you headed for your breakfast after that you headed for elephant riding as well as elephant bath. After elephant bath you move to Elephant Breeding centre. And you can also go for adventurous games like canoeing, rafting etc. In the evening you can enjoy your meal with Tharu cultural dances. And overnight a hotel.
Day 7 : Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast you headed to Tharu village, today you gonna explore the culture, tradition, language and living lifestyles of Tharu people. You can get the close chances to know more about Tharu community. You will drive back to Kathmandu and overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Deparrture
Your “Experience Real Nepal” comes to an end today so collect all the photos that you capture on your tour and write mail to your parents and friends, if you have a plenty of time to stay in Nepal then come an join with us in adventurous games like canoeing, rock climbing, paragliding, rafting etc.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
1. Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle.
2. Transfer (Arrival/Depature)by Private deluxe vehicle.
3. 3 night accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
4. 2 night accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels with breakfast.
5. 2 night accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
6. Sightseeng in Kathmandu,Pokhara, Chitwan by private vehicles and tour guide on requested.
7. Our services charges
1. Personal expenses likes on lunch/dinner.
2. Alcoholic/ non alcoholic expenses
3. All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
4. Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan.
The highlights of "Experience Real Nepal" are you can encounter the World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath & Kathmandu Durbar Square,in Pokhara Talbarahi, David falls, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev and magnificent view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain from Sarangkot, in Chitwan, Chitwan National Park, different kinds of wildlifes, Elephant rides, Tharu Culture, Elephant bath and adventurous games like canoeing.