Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
You will be warmly greeted by representative person of Well Nepal Travel on the airport and escorts you to the hotel, thereour representative will describe about your itinerary as you planned. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing and preparation for trek
Early in the morning you will be escorts to Pashupatinath Temple which is the holiest place of Hindu religion. Then after you will headed towards Swayambunath which is famous known as “Monkey Temple” this is the holiest places for both Hindu and Buddhist religion. After exploring Swayambunath you will explore the Kathmandu Durbar square which is really rich in wood carving and different types of temple and pauwa. Many years ago the king of Kathmandu used to live here. These places carry the real identity of Nepali culture and tradition. After exploring Kathmandu Durbar Square you move for packing and shopping for your trekking. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara and Trek to Ulleri (2000 M)
After breakfast you will drive for airport to catch your flight for Pokhara. Our representative comes to pick you and escorts you to hotel take a rest for a while and drive for Nayapul by private vehicles and starts your treks for Ulleri. Overnight at Ulleri lodge.
Day 4 : Ulleri to Ghorepani (2850 M)
After breakfast you headed to Ghorepani along with enjoying the spectacular views of Mount Annapurna south (7219m) & Himchuli (6441m) and places like Banthati and Tangethati from where Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167M), highest of Annapurna Region. Overnight at Ghorepani lodge.
Day 5 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210 M) and return to Ghorepani - Ghandruk
Early in the morning you will climb up to Poon hill. From Poon Hill you can encounter the magnificient view of different Himalayas of Annapurna region, nature landscapes of Mustang and Pokhara valley as well as the stunning view of the sunrise and sunset. After exploring the surrounding the nature of Poon Hill you will trails down to Ghorepani and had your lunch after that trek to Ghandruk and overnight at lodge.
Day 6 : Ghandruk to Pokhara
After breakfast you will trail down to Pokhara along with enjoying the nature. At evening you can explore the lakeside and you can go for different pubs and disco to entertain yourself. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Explore Pokhara
Early in the morning you will drive towards Sarangkot, from where you can see the magnificent view of sunrises over the top of the snowy capped mountain. After encounter the sunrise you will drive towards hotel. After having breakfast you will explore the Tal Barahi Mandir which is located at the middle of the Barahi lake, where you can encounter the temple of goddess Barahi. You need to go through a boat to reach to the temple. After exploring the Tal Barahi Mandir you will headed towards David Falls, David Falls is also known as patale chhago , where waterfall to the gorge from the high land of river. You can’t see the ending point of waterfall. After exploring David falls you move to Gupteshwor Mahadev which is just next to the David fall. Gupteshwor Mahadev is one of the oldest and longest cave of Nepal. In these cave you can see the idols and natural pictures of hindu God Shiva, Goddess Parbati, Naag(cobra), God Ganesha and mouse. This cave is longer and darker which goes downside part of Devi’s fall and 100 meters distance from the entrance. This cave is a huge round shaped and water vanishes in the cave, perhaps made by the waterfall (Devi’s fall).When you entered into the cave, you can see enormous rocks made-off and hear the roaring sound of Devi’s fall. After exploring Gupteshwor Mahadev you went to Mahendra Cave. Mahendra cave which is truly amazing itself and you can also see the images of various hindu god & goddess on the stone made of lime. After exploring Mahendra cave you headed for Bat Cave which is just 10 minute far away from Mahendra Cave. In Bat cave you can encounter bat and it's attraction, it is also rich in greenery as the surroundings of the cave is covered by the forest. After exploring to bat cave you move towards hotel. And you can go on different pub, disco in lakeside area for entertainment or overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan National Park
After breakfast you drive to Chitwan National Park, afternoon reach, Check -in,afternoon Lunch & Evening Cultural Program Overnight at resort & Dinner
Day 9 : Full Day Jungle activites
Moring breakfsat then full day Jungle activites ( 2night / 3days package) Including Elephant ride, Canoeying, Bird watching, Visit Elephant breading centre & Elephant Bathig centre, Jungle walk etc Overnight at resort
Day 10 : Chitwan to Kathmandu Drive
Morning breakfast then drive to Kathmandu , Evening free at Kathmandu & Dinner at Nepali restaurant with cultural Program Overnight at Hotel
Day 11 : Departure from Kathmadu
Morning breakfast then drive to Airport for departure
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!!
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle.
- 3 night accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
- 2 night accomodation in Pokhara at standard hotel with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara with tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, National park fees on Treks.
- Accommodation on Lodge/Guest House while on treks.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking including Tea/coffee.
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of our field staff.
- Permits and Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, political disturbances etc.
Major Attractions of Cultural Tour & Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal
The highlights of "Cultural Tour and Poon Hill Trekking" are you can encounter the World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath & Kathmandu Durbar Square,in Pokhara Talbarahi, David falls, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Chitwan National Park and magnificent view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain from Sarangkot, you can explore the greenery beauty of Poon Hill and also get chances to know the culture, tradition and living lifestyles of gurung community.
Cultural Tour and Poon Hill Trekking route is the busiest and mostly visited route in trekking in Annapurna region. The specialty of Poon hill family trekking is the exploring the natural beauty of surrounding of Annapurna Region and also to capture the magnificient view of different Himalayas. This trekking route is famous among both Nepali and foreigner tourists. So Well Nepal Travel /Treks present you the Family Tour and Poon Hill Trekking packages. You can capture the real beauty of the nature on your camera and beautiful moment. In this tour you will explore the culture, tradition & lifestyles of local people. In this tour you will start your trekking from Nayapul and continue along passing with Ulleri, Ghorepani, Poon Hill, and again back to Nayapul. and explore the beautiful city Pokhara.