Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
You will be warmly greeted by representative person of Well Nepal Travel on the airport and escorts you to the hotel, there our representative will describe your itinerary as you planned. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Explore Kathmandu
Early in the morning you will be escorts to Pashupatinath Temple which is the holiest place of Hindu religion. Then after you will headed towards Swayambunath which is famous known as “Monkey Temple” this is the holiest places for both Hindu and Buddhist religion. After exploring Swayambunath you will explore the Kathmandu Durbar square which is really rich in wood carving and different types of temple, pati and pauwa. Many years ago the king of Kathmandu used to live here. These place carries the real identity of Nepali culture and tradition. After exploring Kathmandu Durbar Square you move back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast you drive for Pokhara which is the most attracted tourist destination after the Kathmandu Valley. After the long drive of 6/ 7 hours ride you will reach to Pokhara along with enjoying the nature on the way. There you can take a short rest and you can go for a walk in lakeside area. Lakeside area is famous place of Pokhara because these places consists different tourists attraction spot like for shopping and also for the entertainment. After exploring the lakeside, Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Explore Pokhara
Early in the morning you will drive towards Sarangkot, from where you can see the magnificent view of sunrises over the top of the snowy capped mountain. After encounter the sunrise you will drive towards hotel. After having breakfast you will explore the Tal Barahi Mandir which is located at the middle of the Barahi lake, where you can encounter the temple of goddess Barahi. You need to go through a boat to reach to the temple. After exploring the Tal Barahi Mandir you will headed towards David Falls, David Falls is also known as patale chhago , where waterfall to the gorge from the high land of river. You can’t see the ending point of waterfall. After exploring David falls you move to Gupteshwor Mahadev which is just next to the David fall. Gupteshwor Mahadev is one of the oldest and longest cave of Nepal. In these cave you can see the idols and natural pictures of hindu God Shiva, Goddess Parbati, Naag(cobra), God Ganesha and mouse. This cave is longer and darker which goes downside part of Devi’s fall and 100 meters distance from the entrance. This cave is a huge round shaped and water vanishes in the cave, perhaps made by the waterfall (Devi’s fall).When you entered into the cave, you can see enormous rocks made-off and hear the roaring sound of Devi’s fall. After exploring Gupteshwor Mahadev you went to Mahendra Cave. Mahendra cave which is truly amazing itself and you can also see the images of various hindu god & goddess on the stone made of lime. After exploring Mahendra cave you headed for Bat Cave which is just 10 minute far away from Mahendra Cave. In Bat cave you can encounter bat and it's attraction, it is also rich in greenery as the surroundings of the cave is covered by the forest. After exploring to bat cave you move towards hotel. And you can go on different pub, disco in lakeside area for entertainment or overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Drive to Chitwan
After breakfast you drive for Chitwan, which is another tourist destination of Nepal. After long drive of 4/5 hours you will reach to Chitwan. Take a rest for an hour and start to explore the local surrounding of Chitwan as well as also gain the knowledge about the living standard, culture and tradition of local people. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Explore Chitwan
Early in the morning you go out for Jungle Safari in a jeep, In jungle safari you can encounter the greenery of Chitwan as well as the different types of wild birds, animals and reptile like fox, tiger, rhino,leopard, elephant, monkey, deer, musk, pheasant, peacock, Indian roller, beefeater, crocodile, gharial and different types of butterfly. After jungle safari you headed for your breakfast after that you headed for elephant riding as well as elephant bath. After elephant bath you move to Elephant Breeding centre. And you can also go for adventurous games like canoeing, rafting etc. In the evening you can enjoy your meal with Tharu cultural dances. And overnight a hotel.
Day 7 : Chitwan halfday sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast you headed to Tharu village, today you gonna explore the culture, tradition, language and living lifestyles of Tharu people. You can get the close chances to know more about Tharu community. You will drive back to Kathmandu and overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Bhaktapur sightseeing & Nagarkot overnight
After breakfast you headed towards Bhaktapur, in Bhaktapur you will explore the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and also explore the culture, tradition and life styles of Newar community. And you will headed towards Nagarkot, from there you see the magnificent view of sunset. Explore the surrounding of your hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Encounter sunrise and explore Nagarkot beauty
Early in the morning you get the wake up call to see the magnificent view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain. After breakfast you headed towards Nagarkot tower, From Nagarkot tower you will can If weather is good, you one can see great views of Himalayas including Mount Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu,Langtang, Dorje Lakpa and Gauri Shanker, Ganesh Himal of paranaoma view. After capture the beautiful moment in your camera. After exploring the Nagarkot tower drive back to Kathmandu. At the evening you can go for different pubs, discotheque and bars to entertain or overnight a hotel.
Day 10 : Departure
Your “Family Tour In Nepal” comes to an end today so collect all the photos that you capture on your tour and write mail to your parents and friends, if you have a plenty of time to stay in Nepal then come an join with us in adventurous games like canoeing, rock climbing, paragliding, rafting etc.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!!
- Transfer (Arrival/Depature)by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels with breakfast.
- 2 night accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
- 1 ovenight accomodation on Nagarkot with breakfast.
- Sightseeng in Kathmandu,Pokhara, Chitwan Lumbini & Nagarkot by private vehicles and tour guide on requested.
- Our services charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
The highlights of "Best of Nepal Tour" are you can encounter the World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath & Kathmandu Durbar Square,in Pokhara Talbarahi, David falls, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev and magnificent view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain from Sarangkot, in Chitwan, Chitwan National Park, different kinds of wildlifes, Elephant rides, Tharu Culture, Elephant bath and adventurous games like canoeing, and from Nagarkot magnificent view of different mountains as well as the sunrise and sunset.
Overview of Trip:
Everyone of the children and parents have their dream to visit once with all their parents at a same time. Due to the busy schedule they weren’t able to give their time for their family. So to make a good time with your family, Well Nepal Travel & Tours presents you Family Tour in Nepal. This tour goes for 9 days which gonna be the memorable moment of life. In this you will explore the several places of Nepal like Pokhara, Chitwan and Nagarkot.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.