Day 1 : Drive Kathmandu /Pokhara/ Lumbini to Chitwan and Village Tour
This morning you will have good breakfast and pack your things and equipments as you are leaving Kathmandu for exciting adventures in Chitwan. It lies 155 Km south west of Kathmandu valley in Terai plains and it takes about 4.5 hours to get our private vehicle.After your arrival at Chitwan you will be escorted to your Resort where you will get short briefing on your accommodation and services available. You will freshen up and have lunch followed by Village tour in Chitwan. Majority of people are Tharu here and Tharu Village tour is quite extraordinary to experience. They are rich in culture, daily practices, dances and traditions, living style, customs, rituals, arts and crafts, etc which you will be fully described by our guides. Overnight at Resort & Dinner.
Day 2 : Chitwan National Park Jungle Activities
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Visit Elephant Bath and breeding centre, Canoeying, Village Tour. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel. Overnight at Resort with all meals.
Day 3 : Transfer to Kathmandu or onward Destination
Today you will have early tea/coffee and breakfast then transfer to Kathmandu by Private Car or further destination.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear
skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of
the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good
visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things to carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- 2 Night accommodatiion with Breakfast, Lunch & dinner at Resort
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu Transfer by a/c Private Vehicle
- National Park Fees
- Activities mention on Itinerary
- Nature Guide while on activities
Extra Night - If you want to extend, Extra activities , Tips for Guide/Diver , Personal drinks etc all others which is not mention
Major Highlights of this tour is One-Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild elephants and Deer, leopard, Gharial Crocodiles, Hombill bird, and other wild animals and birds and Cultural Program.
Chitwan is the 5th largest city of Nepal with an area of 2218 sq.km with a protected area called as Chitwan National Park, 932 Sq. Km. Chitwan is easily accessible from capital, Kathmandu also daily flights are conducted to Bharatpur and many tourist bus and other vehicle lines up for Chitwan. Its natural hub, protected area, is inhabitant by; 50 species of Mammals, 55 species of amphibians and reptiles, more than 450 species of birds, and many more. Here you will see rare One-Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild elephants and Deer, leopard, Gharial Crocodiles, Hombill bird, and other wild animals and birds. Without any doubt Chitwan is a paradise for wildlife adventure lovers and Jungle Safari.