Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for village tour and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast you will drive for Chitwan. Today you will explore Tharu Village and stay overnight at Chitwan.
Day 4 : Explore Chitwan
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Bath and breeding centre. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Chitwan to Lumbini
After breakfast you drive to Lumbini there you will explore living styles, culture and tradition of local people and stay overnight at Lumbini.
Day 6 : Explore Lumbini
After breakfast you will explore Lumbini. Today you will visit Buddha Birth place, Maya Devi temple, Pond, Ashok Pillar and take a glance of its surroundings. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Lumbini to Pokhara
After breakfast you drive for Pokhara. Today you will explore Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave (Lord Shivas Cave) and Devi’s Fall of Pokhara. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Explore Pokhara
Early in the morning you will went to Sarangkot to see the stunning view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain. And then back to hotel take breakfast and start to explore Phewa lake and Tal Barahi Temple. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast you headed towards Kathmandu by private vehicles. After 7/6 hours you reach to Kathmandu. Then you have a free time till the night so you can recall the trip that you made. You can also go for shopping of sculptures, handicrafts etc stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Departure
Natural, Cultural Heritage Tour in Nepal comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
hotel Details -
kathmandu Hotel magnificient View or Similar
Pokhara Hotel Lake Star or Similar
- Transfer (Arrival/Departure) by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Accommodation in Lumbini at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Experienced government license holder tour guide for all tour.
- All Transfer during tour by Private deluxe vehicle.
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Highlights of Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour in Nepal are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar square), Chitwan National Park, Elephant Safari, Breeding Centre, Lumbini, Maya Devi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, Pokhara Valley, Sarangkot, David falls, Mahendra cave etc.
Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour are the best tour to explore more about Nepal. This tour helps you to know more about natural, cultural and heritage tour of Nepal. In this tour you will visit Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara. Your trip goes just for 10 days. In this 10 days you explore more about Nepal’s beauty. The best seasons for Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour are Aug-Sep & Feb-May.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.