Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Evening Half day city tour .
Pashupatinath is the famous sites for tourist. It is a holy place of Hindu Pilgrimages which lies in the bank of Bagmati River. It lies just three kilometer northwest of Kathmandu valley. It is listed in 1979 AD in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO World Heritage. It is the main temple of the Hinduism. Large number of tourist comes to visit here every year from inside or outside the country. Large number of people gather on Ekadasi, Sankranti, Mahashivratri, TeejAkshaya, Rakshabandhan, Grahana (eclipse), Poornima (Full moon day). In Pashupatinath you can see the different types of statue, wood carving activities etc. which are the main importance of Pashupatinath. BoudhanathStupa: Boudha is the largest Stupa in Nepal which was probably built in 14th century. It lies 7 km away from centre of the Kathmandu, which lies outside the Valley Ring road. It comes under World Heritage in 1979 by UNESCO World Heritage. This is holy places for Buddhist and Hinduism. There is a Buddhist monastery and many Tibetan monks come to study here. Then explore more about the Boudha. Stay overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast you will drive for Chitwan.On the way Manakamana Darsan . After Darsan drive to chitwan stay overnight at Chitwan.
Day 3 : Explore Chitwan
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Bath and breeding centre. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Chitwan to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Chitwan to pokhara Drive
Early in the morning you will went to Sarangkot to see the stunning view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain. And then back to hotel take breakfast and start to explore Phewa Lake and Tal Barahi Temple. Drive back to Kathmandu along enjoying with nature. And Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early moring excursion trip to Sarankot to view the Sunrise over the Himalayas.
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. An hour boation on Phewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Departure
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
2 Star Hotel
Hotel Magnificent View
Hotel Lake Star or similar
Jungle adv World
3 Star Hotel
Samsara resort/Hotel Manang
Hotel Dandelion/Mt View
4 Star Hotel
Hotel Apsara boutique /Manaslu
Hotel Atithi resort/Kuti Resort
5 Star Hotel
Hotel Yak & Yeti/Annapurna
Temple Tree/Fishtail Lodge
Green Park resort
- Transfer (Arrival/Depature)by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Necessary Local Transport by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels
- Accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels
- Sightseen In Kathmandu,Pokhara & Chitwan .
- Jungle Activities in National Park as per Itinerary with Nature Guide
- Kathmanu - Chitwan - Pokhara-Kathmandu by Private deluxe vehicle.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
The Main Hightlights of Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour is Kathmandu Valley & world heritage Site, Manakamana Temple, Chitwan National Park and Jungle activities, Cultural Program, Fewa Lake, Mountain Views & Paradise Pokhara.
Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour provides you the real beauty of the nature. You can gain more knowledge about the life styles, culture and tradition of local people. In this tour you will visit different important and tourist destination places of Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. The best seasons for this tour are all over the year.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Nepali / English
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.