Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Meeting at airport upon arrival and Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara.Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. On the way you have an option of doing the river rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Pokhara city tour
Early morning excursion trip to Sarangkot to view the Sunrise over the Himalayas back to Hotel for breakfast.
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,GoddessDurga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as PataleChango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. An hour boating on Phewa Lake.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Final Departure
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhustupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
- Necessary Local Transport by Private Car as per itinerary ( a/c)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Accommodation in Pokhara hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per itinerary.
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Our service charge
- Nepal entry visa fee If required
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Alcohol/Non Alcholic beverage .
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu & Pokhara .
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
Extra activities : of Kathmandu Pokhara TourHere are the few Extra activities cost which you may interested during this trip:
- Everest Flight ( Himalayan Flight ) INR 5865 for Indian Client & USD 203 for foreign Passport Holders
- White water rafting at Trishuli River INR 1500/ USD 25 Per person
- Paragliding at Pokhara INR 5300 /USD 85 Per person
- Ultra Light flight USD
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|2 Star Hotel||Hotel Magnificent View or similar|| Hotel Lake Star or similar|
|3 Star Hotel||Samsara resort/Hotel Manang or similar||Hotel Dandelion/Mt View or similar|
|4 Star Hotel||Hotel Apsara boutique /Manaslu or similar||Hotel Atithi resort/Kuti Resort or similar|
|5 Star Hotel||Hotel Yak & Yeti/Annapurna or similar||Temple Tree/Fishtail Lodge or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Major Attractions of Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
Heritage Site of Kathmandu, Pashupatinath, Manakamana Temple, Fewa Lake, Sarangkot Sunrise Tour & Paradise Pokhara
Kathmandu Pokhara tour is the easiest and shortest tour. This tour is applicable for persons who don’t have sufficient time to Travel. This tour provides you the knowledge about cultural importance and natural beauty of the nature. The best seasons for Kathmandu Pokhara tour all over the year.