Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You back to the hotel and preparation for trek and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Rasuwa Gadi
After breakfast you drive to Rasuwa Gadi .Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Drive to Kerung
Morning drive to Border then entry Cross the Chinese Border then Drive to Kerung Overnight at Lodge/Guest House
Day 5 : Acclimatization Day at Kerung
This day is your leisure day for taking care of your health. So have fun with the surrounding views and get a chance to know nearly about the life style, culture tradition of Neyelam and to its surrounding or you can email your friends, parents. Or take proper rest so that you will be fit for upcoming trekking. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Kerung Saga or (Old/ new)Dongpa (4600M)
After breakfast you headed to Saga passing through Lalunga La pass and Paiku Tso Lake and cross the Brahmaputra river. On the way you can see the stunning view of Gaurishanker, Shishapangma, and Langtang Himal. And you will explore more about Saga and stay overnight at hotel on saga or (old/new)Dongpa .
Day 7 : Saga or Dongpa(Old/new) to Lake Manasarovar (4530M)
After breakfast you headed to Lake Manasarovar passing through Bhramha Putra River to Dongba. You will visit around the lake and stay overnight at Manasarovar Lake.
Day 8 : Manasarovar Lake to Darchen (4515M)
Early in the morning you will take a bath on a lake and perform religious activities like you start worshipping and perform Pooja. Devotees believe that taking bath in Manasarovar Lake carried out all our sins away. And move to Darchen and stay overnight there.
Day 9 : Darchen to Dirapuk Gumba (4910M)
Early in the morning you start to perform religious activities and then you have your breakfast. Drive to shershong(Yam Dwar 12 km from Darhchen)and start to trek 8km to Dirapuk (4765m) Overnight stay at Dirapuk .
Day 10 : Dirapuk Gompa to Zuthul-Puk Gompa
After breakfast you headed to Zutlupuk via Dolma La Pass passing through rocky expanse dotted with stone cairns draped. On the way you will encounter the holiest lake of this tour “Gauri Kunda”. From here you can see the natural beauty of its surroundings. Stay overnight at Zutlupuk Gumba.
Day 11 : Zutlupuk Gumba to Lake Manasarovar and back to Saga
This is our last parikrama in Lake Manasarovar and you will drive back to Saga along with enjoying the nature. This place is really famous for spiritual blessing of lord Shiva. Stay overnight at Saga.
Day 12 : Saga or Dongpa(Old/New)to Kerung
After breakfast trail down to Neyalam passing through Lalunga La pass along with enjoyingvistas of Peku Tso Lake. Overnight at Kerung
Day 13 : Kerung - Kathmandu Drive
Drive Kerung to Kathmandu via Rasuwa Gadi Overnight a Hotel
Day 14 : Departure
Morning breakfast then free till departure, transfer to Airport
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
- All airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in kathmandu by car/coach.
- Hotel accommodation at Kathmandu in 3* hotel or equivalent with pure vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinners, for total three nights (02 nights on arrival before the start of the journey and 01 night before the final departure)
- 02 Nights stay at Hotel Nyalam or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility.
- One or Two nights stay in Hotel Prayang or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility.
- Two nights stay in Hotel Saga or similar on sharing basis with attached toilet facility.
- Two nights stay in a guest house at Darchen.
- One or Two night accommodation at Manasarovar in a guest house.
- One night stay at Hotel Dirapuk or a guest house.
- One night accommodation at Zuthulpuk in fixed camps.
- One half day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Transport services from Kathmandu to Nepal Border and back by a non air conditioned coach.
- Facilities of a support truck to carry baggage, food and camping equipments for the pilgrims.
- Camping arrangements and all meal facilities arranged by Nepalese sherpa crew in Tibet side.
- Charges for sleeping bags for the journey.
- A Nepalese team leader (English speaking) from Kathmandu and an English speaking Tibetan guide from Kodari border for escorting during the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- Yak and Yak men to carry your bag (maximum one piece per person permitted) for Kailash Parikrama.
- All monasteries entrance fee.
- Normal Tibet visa for the yatra.
- One duffle bag per person.
- One jacket per person for the Kailash Manasarovar yatra on returnable basis.
- A certificate for completion of the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra to each person.
- Insurance charges for our sherpa crew.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Highlights of Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar Tour are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Zhangmu, Neyalam, Saga, Lake Manasarovar, Rakshyas Taal, Dirapuk Gumba, Zutulpuk Gumba, Dolma La Pass, Gauri Kunda explore about lifestyle culture, social, historical things of local people.
Mount Kailash Manasarovar Tour is pilgrimage tour in Tibet, where you start your journey over to Tibet land along with holy Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. Large number of devotees comes here for worship Lord Shiva. In this tour you can explore about the religious sites and also natural beauty of Tibet “Roof of the World”.
Mount Kailash Manasarovar Tour is just for 14 days where you going to visit many religious sites of Tibet. Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour starts from Kathmandu and passing through Neyalam, Saga, Lake Manasarovar, Rakshyas Taal, Dirapuk Gumba, Zutulpuk Gumba, Dolma La Pass, and finally back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture, religious status and tradition of people and its surrounding.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.