Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You back to the hotel to stay overnight.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Pokhara and sightseeing (827M)
Early in the morning you will drive to Nagarkot from where you can see the stunning view of sunrise over the snowy capped market. After breakfast you go on a long drive to Pokhara, after 6/7 hours of drive you will be at Pokhara. And you will gear up for Sarangkot which is a view point of Pokhara from where you can see the view sunrise, sunset and Phewa Lake, Pokhara Valley, and also magnificent view of different Himalayas like Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri. And Sarangkot is also attraction point for Zip flyer and Paragliding. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara Sightseeing and Drive Back to Kathmandu
After breakfast you move out for Pokhara sightseeing. Today you will visit Mahendra cave, David Falls, Bat cave and boating at Phewa Lake. And also you can do shopping, and capture the stunning view of different mountain likes Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu etc. And you will drive back to Kathmandu along with enjoying the nature. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Kathmandu to Fly to Lhasa (3650M)
After breakfast you headed up to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your flight to Lhasa. From the flight you can encounter the view of different Himalayas so nearly and you will be land on Lhasa airport. And our representative will meet you there and he/she will escort you to hotel. Stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Lhasa sightseeing
After breakfast you go out for sightseeing of Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park and Tibet museum which carries their importance.
Potala Palace: 5th Dalai Lama Songtsen Gampo built a 9-storey palace with a thousand rooms which is known as Potala Palace. Potala Palace was the chief residence of the Dalai Lama which was built in 17th century. It is composed of two parts they are Red palace and white palace. Red palace is painted by red color to represent stateliness and power and white palace is painted by white color to convey peace and quiet. Now it comes under UNESCO Cultural Heritage, from here you can see the magnificent view of the entire city of Tibet.
Norbulingka Park: Norbulingka means “Treasure Park” in Tibetan Language which lies in the western residence of Lhasa City, at the bank of the Kyichu River, about one km southwest of Potala Palace. It is also Known as Summer Palace of Dalai Lama which is the largest man made garden in Tibet. It also comes under the UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites. Norbulingka Park also keeps some precious historical relics and art works like elegant Thangkas, solemn Buddha statues, beautiful wall paintings and nice Chinaware gifted by central Chinese governments since ancient time. Shoton Festival is the biggest event festivals that celebrate in Norbulingka Park.
Tibet Museum: Tibet Museum lies in the southeast corner of Norbulingka, Lhasa city with the area of 23,508 sq meter. This museum consists of prehistoric cultural relics including Buddha statues in different postures, gifts granted by emperors, imperial jade seals, colorful thangkas, gold albums and various printed in Sanskrit and local scripts. You can also see the variety of folk art like unique jewellery, local handicrafts, costumes, and adornments made of gold, silver, jade, and fine Chinese pottery etc. It is also comes under the UNESCO Cultural Heritage.
Day 7 : Cultural and Historical Lhasa Tour
After breakfast you go out for Lhasa tour, Today you will visit several places they are Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery and finally to Barkhor Bazaar.
Ganden monastery: Ganden monastery is the largest and the oldest monastery in Tibet, which lies in the altitude of 3,800 meters above sea level. Here you can explore religious, artistic, political and cultural relic.
Drayerpa Cave: Drayerpa Cave lies in down valley of Tibet. There are more than 25 silence cave where Dalai Lama used to meditation.
Sera Monastery: Sera Monastery is a famous monastery along the city which covers area of 114,946 square meters. You can explore fine statues, unparalleled murals, Scriptures written in gold powder and scent cloth.
Jokhang Temple: Jokhang Temple comes under UNESCO Cultural Heritage site which lies in central Lhasa. It carries the architectural styles of Tyang Dynasty. You can see the 1300 year oldest shrine of the complex and statue of Sakyamuni which one is important treasure.
Drepung Monastery: Drepung Monastery lies in foot of the Mountain Gambo Utse with an area of 250,000 square meters. In this monastery you can explore architecture, collections of precious sutras, Statues of Manjushri Bodhisattva, Sitatapatra, Kwan-yin Bodhisattva, Jamyang Qoigyi etc in different sutra halls.
Barkhor Bazaar: Barkhor Bazaar lies in old area of Lhasa city, where you can find full of religious surrounding. In this street you can find prayer wheels, Tibetan knives, long-sleeve 'chuba' and some religious articles to sales and also sell 'Thangka' painting. This street made you feel awesome moment of your life.
Day 8 : Lhasa to Gyantse (3950M)
After breakfast you headed for Gyantse on the way you pass through Kamba La Pass, Karo La Pass wher you find the stunning view of Yamdrok Tso Lake. Stay for a while there and again move to Gyantse which carry the great history of Tibet. Here you will explore Pekhor Chode Monastery and stay overnight at Gyantse.
Day 9 : Explore Gyantse
After breakfast you move out to explore Gyantse. Today you gonna interact and explore more about the lifestyles, culture and tradition of the local people. Gyantse carries the lot of history which is famous for two landmarks, they are Gyantse Dzong, a restored fort and the Kumbum Stupa, a magnificent six-storied landmark which contain over seventy-five temples. You also explore this places and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Gyantse to Shigatse and explore (3900M)
After breakfast you headed to Shigatse, on the way you will visit Tashilhunpo Monastery where you can explore about its culture tradition, life styles of people and historical articles. This place has the more fertile soil in Tibet with second largest frontier city. Shigatse is also the cultural, economic and political center of Tibet. Stay overnight at Shigatse.
Day 11 : Shigatse to Lhasa (3650M)
After breakfast you drive back to Shigatse along with enjoying the nature and you can do shopping in Tibet. Stay overnight at Lhasa.
Day 12 : Lhasa to Kathmandu (1360M)
After breakfast you will drive to airport to catch a flight for Kathmandu, Nepal. You can enjoy the scenic view of different mountains like Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Mount Everest, Lake Yamdrok, Tsangpo River etc. You can go for shopping, clubbing, moving or explore more about tourist destination “Thamel”. Enjoy your farewell dinner with your team members and shares the moments to your team member. Stay overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 13 : Departure
Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc. or our representative escorts you to the airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Tibet
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Tibet at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Border Clearance
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibetan Tour Guide for Tibet
- All the Entrance fee on Tibet
- Tibet Visa fee
- Lhasa - Kathmandu flight ticket
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Highlights of Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Nagarkot, Pokhara sightseeing and Sarangkot Lhasa airport explore Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park, Tibet Museum, Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar, Kamba La Pass, Karo La Pass, Lalung La Pass, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Yamdrok Tso Lake, Gyantse, Shigatse and explore about lifestyle, culture and tradition of the local people.
Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour is a famous tour to explore more about the both country Nepal and Tibet. In this tour you can find difference between lifestyles, culture and traditions of both countries. In short period of time this tour is possible for tour lover and who doesn’t have a sufficient time for tour.
Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour is just for 13 days where you visit different beautiful and cultural heritages places of Nepal (Land of Himalayas) and Tibet (Roof of The World). Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour start from Kathmandu and then went through several places as Nagarkot, Pokhara, Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, and finally back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Tibetan and Nepalese people and its surrounding. The best seasons for Taste of Nepal and Tibet Tour are Aug-Dec & Feb-May.
Spring (April–May) The ice melts and the weather warms during spring, opening up blocked remote roads and making travel outside Lhasa more pleasant. Tibet reopens to tourism in early April (as it is usually closed to visitors in March for Tibetan New Year). Book a Tibet tour before the summer tourist crowds arrive.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.