Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for your tour and further discussion please feel free to ask the question and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : : Kathmandu (1300) -Kerung Border (145 Km) 06-07 hours drive
Early in the morning scenic drive to Kerung Border (Nepal-Tibet Border) through the beautiful Nepalese countryside and after necessary border formalities at Nepalese immigration, an hour adventurous uphill drive by Bus & jeep(normally) or 2 hour walk uphill (in case of landslide to Chinese immigration, check-in to hotel or Continue drive to Kerung. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 4 : Kerung - Tingri (4300m) / Lhatse (4,350m): 225 Km/244 Km
Day drive uphill to the highest plateau of the world with the typical view of Tibetan landscape offering sheer feeling of standing on the roof of the world. from where, weather permitting, breathtaking panorama of beautiful Himalayan ranges including Mt Cho Oyu (8201 M) & Mt Xishapagma (8012M) but dwarfed by the Vastness of the Tibetan plateau. From TINGRI, one can enjoy the magnificence of Mt. Everest (8,848 M). Stay overnight at Guest House
Day 5 : Tingri/Lhaste - Xigatse (3,900 M): 244 Km
Continue scenic drive crossing Over Gyatchu La (5,220M), the highest pass en route to Lhasa via Lhatse from where a road to Mt Kailash bifurcates to the west. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Xigatse - Gyantse (3,950m): 90 Km
Morning sightseeing to the Panchen Lama's Tashilhumpu Monastery. Drive to Gyantse and visit to the Kumbum Stupa & Phalkor Monastery. Stay overnight the Hotel.
Day 7 : Gyantse - Lhasa (3,650m): 261 Km
Full day picturesque drive crossing over Karola (5,010m), Kambala (4,749m), Colorful Yamdrok-Tso Lake and the Tibetan lifeline river Brahma Putra (Yarlung Tsangpo) – Stay overnight at Hote
Day 8 : Lhasa explore
Today you will explore the more places of Lhasa which carries their own importance to recognize Tibet. Today you will visit Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park, Tibet museum, Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monaster, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar. Stay overnight at Lhasa.
Day 9 : Fly back to Kathmandu
After breakfast our representative escorts you to the airport for your flight. On flight you can enjoy the scenic view. Then if you have plenty of time then you can go for clubbing, movie, restaurants, shopping etc. At night enjoy the farewell dinner with your teammates and share the moment that you gain on Tibet Overland Tour. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Departure
Short Lhasa and Kathmandu Tour comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc. or our representative escorts you to the airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Tibet
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Tibet at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Border Clearance
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibetan Tour Guide for Tibet
- All the Entrance fee on Tibet
- Tibet Visa fee
- Lhasa - Kathmandu flight ticket
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Highlights of Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Zhangmu, Neyalam, Lhatse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park, Tibet Museum, Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar, explore about lifestyle culture, social, historical things of local.
Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu is the best tour enjoying along with nature, cultural, historical of both Tibet and Nepal. This tour leads you to the heart of Tibet which is also known as “The Roof of The World”. In this tour you get chances to capture the stunning moments of different Himalayas, rivers, waterfalls etc. you can explore more Lhasa in this tour.
Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu is just for 10 days here you go up to the high altitude of 5000M so it is graded as average tour by the trekker. Your Tibet Overland Tour starts from Katmandu capital city of Nepal and pass through Zhangmu, Neyalam, Lhatse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa and back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Tibetan people and its surrounding.
Spring (April–May) The ice melts and the weather warms during spring, opening up blocked remote roads and making travel outside Lhasa more pleasant. Tibet reopens to tourism in early April (as it is usually closed to visitors in March for Tibetan New Year). Book a Tibet tour before the summer tourist crowds arrive.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.