Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for your tour and further discussion please feel free to ask the question and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : : Kathmandu (1300) -Kerung Border (145 Km) 06-07 hours drive
Early in the morning scenic drive to Kerung Border (Nepal-Tibet Border) through the beautiful Nepalese countryside and after necessary border formalities at Nepalese immigration, an hour adventurous uphill drive by Bus & jeep(normally) or 2 hour walk uphill (in case of landslide to Chinese immigration, check-in to hotel or Continue drive to Kerung. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 4 : Kerung - Tingri (4300m) / Lhatse (4,350m): 225 Km/244 Km
Day drive uphill to the highest plateau of the world with the typical view of Tibetan landscape offering sheer feeling of standing on the roof of the world. from where, weather permitting, breathtaking panorama of beautiful Himalayan ranges including Mt Cho Oyu (8201 M) & Mt Xishapagma (8012M) but dwarfed by the Vastness of the Tibetan plateau. From TINGRI, one can enjoy the magnificence of Mt. Everest (8,848 M). Stay overnight at Guest House
Day 5 : Tingri/Lhaste - Xigatse (3,900 M): 244 Km
Continue scenic drive crossing Over Gyatchu La (5,220M), the highest pass en route to Lhasa via Lhatse from where a road to Mt Kailash bifurcates to the west. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Xigatse - Gyantse (3,950m): 90 Km
Morning sightseeing to the Panchen Lama's Tashilhumpu Monastery. Drive to Gyantse and visit to the Kumbum Stupa & Phalkor Monastery. Stay overnight the Hotel.
Day 7 : Gyantse - Lhasa (3,650m): 261 Km
Full day picturesque drive crossing over Karola (5,010m), Kambala (4,749m), Colorful Yamdrok-Tso Lake and the Tibetan lifeline river Brahma Putra (Yarlung Tsangpo) – Stay overnight at Hote
Day 8 : Lhasa explore
Today you will explore the more places of Lhasa which carries their own importance to recognize Tibet. Today you will visit Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park, Tibet museum, Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monaster, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar. Stay overnight at Lhasa.
Day 9 : Fly back to Kathmandu
After breakfast our representative escorts you to the airport for your flight. On flight you can enjoy the scenic view. Then if you have plenty of time then you can go for clubbing, movie, restaurants, shopping etc. At night enjoy the farewell dinner with your teammates and share the moment that you gain on Tibet Overland Tour. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Departure
Short Lhasa and Kathmandu Tour comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc. or our representative escorts you to the airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Tibet
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Tibet at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Border Clearance
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibetan Tour Guide for Tibet
- All the Entrance fee on Tibet
- Tibet Visa fee
- Lhasa - Kathmandu flight ticket
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Re Entry Visa fee in Nepal
- Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
Spring (April–May) The ice melts and the weather warms during spring, opening up blocked remote roads and making travel outside Lhasa more pleasant. Tibet reopens to tourism in early April (as it is usually closed to visitors in March for Tibetan New Year). Book a Tibet tour before the summer tourist crowds arrive.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Highlights of Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Zhangmu, Neyalam, Lhatse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Potala Palace, Norbulingka Park, Tibet Museum, Ganden monastery, Drayerpa Cave, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar, explore about lifestyle culture, social, historical things of local.
Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu is
the best tour enjoying along with nature, cultural, historical of both
Tibet and Nepal. This tour leads you to the heart of Tibet which is also
known as “The Roof of The World”. In this tour you get chances to
capture the stunning moments of different Himalayas, rivers, waterfalls
etc. you can explore more Lhasa in this tour.
Tibet Overland Tour from Kathmandu is just for 10 days here you go up to the high altitude of 5000M so it is graded as average tour by the trekker. Your Tibet Overland Tour starts from Katmandu capital city of Nepal and pass through Zhangmu, Neyalam, Lhatse, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa and back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Tibetan people and its surrounding.