Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Day1 :Arrival Paro (2235M) and explore Thimpu (2320M)
Our representative will meet you there and escorts you to Thimpu which is the largest and capital city of Bhutan. You will be fresh on hotel and goes out for sightseeing. Today you will explore the National memorial Stupa of Bhutan’s 3 King, Tashichho Dzong (office of king and throne room), Takin Scantuary, Simtokha Dzong, Changangkha Lhakhang ( 12th century Temple Monastic school & temples), ZilukhaNunnery (Bhutan folk museum) ZorigChoesuem (textile weaving centre). Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Thimpu to Punakha (1250M)
After breakfast you gear up for Punakha passing through Dochu La Pass, Rhododendron Forest Hemlock, Punakha River and Punakha Farm. You will also get chances to encounter the beautiful view of different mountains. And you will also visit Chime Lhakhang, National library and Punakha Dzong which is popular as “Palace of Great Bliss”. Stay overnight at resort.
Day 3 : Punakha to Gangtey (2900M) back to Punakha
After breakfast you headed for Punakha which is only 90 km far from Thimpu. On the way you pass through Wangduephodrang (famous for slate and stone carvings), dense oak and rhododendron forest. And then you start your hike to Gangtey Monastery (only Nyingmapa monastery in Bhutan), and move to the village called Phobjikha Village and finally to Black Mountain National Park and drive back to Punakha.
Day 4 : Punakha to Paro (2235M)
After breakfast you headed up to the Paro through Dochu La. Today you will visit Taktshang Lhakhang (known as Tiger Nest), Kyichu Lhakhang (build in 7th century sacred shrine built by Tibetan King Songsten Gompo), Drukgyel Dzong, Rinpung Dzong (Known as “The Heap of Jewels”). You can enjoy the culture, architects, myths, legends and natural beauty of Paro which attracts towards it. Which one be memorable day of your life at Paro. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Visit Ta-Dzong and Departure
After breakfast you headed to Ta-Dzong of Paro which one is built in 17th century during the inter-valley wars. It was built as a view tower to defend Rinpung Dzong. Now it is opened as a national museum where you can find relic arts and cultural and historical facts and things. And then drive toward Paro Airport to catch onward flight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Necessary Local Transport by Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Bhutan .
- Accommodation in Bhutan with Standard Hotel with brekafast, Lunch & dinner.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Bhutan
- Bhutan Travel Permit
- Tour Guide for Bhutan for all tour
- All the Entrance fee on Bhutan
- Bhutan Visa fee
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
The Highlights of Short Bhutan Tour starts with Tour into Thimpu, Paro, Punakha and Bumthang of Bhutan and their Monasteries, Dzongs, temples, typical small villages, majestic vistas of snow capped mountains and exquisite cultural sites like Taktsang Monastery, Changangkha Lhakhang, Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Zilukha Nunnery, Tashichho Dzongand.
Bhutan is a country which is rich in both in natural resources as well as cultural heritages. Due to rich in cultural resources Bhutan is a best place for to explore more about culture. So Well Nepal presents you Short Bhutan Tour (5 days) with in your budget. Here you can explore more places and as well as the different cultures of Bhutan. This will be your awesome trip to Bhutan.
Your Short Bhutan Tour is just for 5 days. In 5 days you will visit several places, your tour start from Kathmandu capital city of Nepal. And you will visit several places of Bhutan they are Paro airport, Thimpu, Punakha, Gangtey, Ta- Dzong. In this you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Bhutanese people and its surrounding.
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mildweather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.