Day 1 : Arrival in Dubai
On your arrival in Dubai, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel, relax and you have the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 : Arrival In dubai Half day Dubai city tour & Burj Khalifa
a filling breakfast proceed for a half day tour of the city. The tour takes you
to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop with the
Burj al-Arab, the world's only 7 star hotel. From there you head off to the man
made Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high
point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please
note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women
need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In this tour you will also visit
old Arabian houses with their traditional architecture. At the end of the tour
return to the hotel.
In the evening, we suggest that you take this opportunity to take our optional tour of Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall, also known as the home of Dubai Shopping festival is the largest in the world. Shopaholic or not, this mall is definitely for you. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828m (seven times the height of Big Ben) and opened on 4 January 2010, only six years after excavations began. The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm developments and other landmarks. Getting there takes you past various multimedia exhibits to a double-deck lift that whisks you 10m per second for an entire minute to reach level 124 at a lofty 442m in the air. Overnight stay at the hotel."
Day 3 : Desert Safari
After Breakfast, in the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo,experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner drive back to the back to the city. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Abu dhabi City tour / Grand Mosque with Ferrari world
breakfast we recommend you to visit Ferrari World: Visit the famous Ferrari
World at Yas Island, a one-of-its-kind Ferrari theme park! Experience exciting
rides, drives, games and shows for a true F1 experience.
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Drive around Abu Dhabi City on a tour bus, and pay a visit to the Grand Mosque while you're in the city.
Day 5 : Los Chambers & Aqua Venture
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Los Chambers & Aqua Venture . Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 6 : Global Villlage & Miracle Garden
After breakfast at the hotel, we recommend you to enjoy Global village & miracle garden,overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Dhow Cruise
In the evening, we will take you for your Dhow Cruise. A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. This unforgettable experience showcases the true spirit of Dubai intertwining tradition with the modern as the dhow gently slips along the Creek offering spectacular views of the present and the days gone by.The traditional dhow glides silently through the water and the tour offers an intriguingly different view of this beautifully lit city. Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building. Feast on a sumptuous International buffet dinner before returning to the pier. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours and comes highly recommended for all. Enjoy a musical dinner on the dhow, post which you will be taken back to your hotel for the night.
Day 8 - Drop Off At Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy some last-minute shopping (as per your flight schedule). After you check out from the hotel, our driver will take you to the airport for your return flight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
Seasons -The spring and autumn months are also great times to visit United Arab Emirates (UAE). Spring months are from March to May when the temperature begins its steady climb towards the summer peaks and autumn months starts from September as temperatures begin to fall steadily.
- English / Arabic / Persian / Hindi, Urdu
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Return Air Tickets included(Pune to Pune)Also available from Mumbai
- 07 Nights accommodation at the above mentioned hotels
- All applicable Dubai Taxes
- Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee included
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Jumeriah Beach
- Monorail Ride
- Burj Khalifa with Entrance to 124th Floor
- Fountain Show
- Bollywood Theme Park
- Motion Gate Theme Park
- Lego Land Theme Park
- Lego Land Water Park (Childrens)
- Abu Dhabi city Tour
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- Ferrari World
- Global Village
- Miracle Garden
- Luxury Limo Ride
- Dubai Mall Visit
- Aqua Venture Water Park
- Lost Chamber
- Snow Park Photo Stop @ Mall of Emirates
- Visit to Gold Souq
- Desert Dune Safari with exclusive Dinner & Belly Dancing
- Tanoura Dance
- Camel Ride
- Guided Shopping Tour
- Ok To Board Fees Included
- Daily Packaged Drinking Water
- 7 Dinners in Veg/Jain Restaurant
- 7 Lunch in Veg/Jain Restaurant
- All transfers will be Pvt Basis
- Visa Fees Included
5 % Gst
2.Any thing not mentioned in Inclusion
Hotel Details -
|Hotel Name||No.of Nights|
|Atlantis the Palm||1|
|Lapita Resort By Marriot||2|
|Yas Vice Roy||1|
About The Place
- Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Gold, spices, dates, perfumes and incense, carpets