Day 1 - Arrival in Goa
Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will greet you and guide you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. You can spend this entire first day of your Goa family holiday as per your convenience. Stroll on the local streets, try out Goan delicacies or explore Goa’s glittering nightlife. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Day 2 - North Goa sightseeing tour
After breakfast. Next, on your family holiday of Goa, head out for a sightseeing tour of North Goa. Visit Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. Towards the end of the second day of your Goa family vacation, return to the hotel and stay for the night.
Day 3 -South Goa sightseeing tour
Post breakfast, embark on a South Goa sightseeing tour. Start with a visit to Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Admire the Portuguese architectural buildings belonging to the colonial era like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.Next, on your Goa family tour, explore the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. After an entertaining day, come back to the hotel and have a sound sleep.
After breakfast,the day at leisure.Overnight Stay at hotel.
Day 5- Drop off
Have a sumptuous breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Proceed to airport/railway station to board the flight back to your home destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Goa Hotel Alor Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Goa Hotel Highland Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Goa Hotel Pride Sun Village or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Goa is a favoured tourist destination of people from around the world. With its vast stretches of silvery beaches caressed by the sparkling blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its visitors a medley of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The hidden coves of Goa offer an unexplored territory for the adventurer in you. Despite being the smallest state in India, Goa boasts a quality of life which is ranked No. 1 in the country. Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, namely the Bom Jesus Basilica and the churches and convents of Old Goa. The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa. The tantalizing Goan cuisine, made with aromatic spices, is yet another draw to this beautiful city. A kaleidoscopic tropical paradise, there is nowhere else in India quite like Goa.
brassware, terracotta, shell work, crochet, carved furniture, bamboo work, papier-mâché, etc.cashew nuts variety of tastes ranging from plain, salted and masala.
Rainy - June to October
Winter - Novembar to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Marathi / Konkani / Portuguese.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.