|12.30 PM Onwards||Welcome & Check – In|
|12.30 PM to 02.30 PM||Lunch at respective Dining Area|
|02.30 PM to 04.00 PM||Enjoy In-house activities|
|04.00 PM to 05.00 PM||Evening Tea / Coffee|
|05.00 PM to 05.30 PM||Transfer to White Rann witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer|
|07.00 PM to 07.30 PM||Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo|
|07.30 PM to 10.00 PM||Dinner at respective Dining area|
|08.30 PM to 10.30 PM||Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.|
|06.00 AM to 07.00 AM||Morning Tea|
|07:30 AM to 09:30 AM||Breakfast at respective Dining Area|
|09.00 AM||Check out From Rann Utsav|
|09.30 AM||Transfer From Rann Utsav, Dhordo To Bhuj|
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per the schedule timings.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with valid ID proofs of each guest at reception counter at the time of check-in.
- In case of a delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
- Certain adventures sports activities like paramotoring, all-terrain vehicles, hot air balloons etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person's physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favor of the operator for doing such activities. We at Akshar Travels Pvt Ltd assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract 15% amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Any change in guest / guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments / changes, kindly email us at email@example.com
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in vehicle will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified / mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late / early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
- The timing of transfers to and fro White Rann and / or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It's subjected to whims of nature. ATPL does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- Distance from Tent City to White Rann is approx. 6 kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by camel cart. Guests are requested to come early to catch camel cart so as to reach before sunset.
- All tents are strictly Non smoking as per Government Rules.
- Guests have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
- Pick up from Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport ) to Dhordo . All transfers shall be in AC coaches On S.I.C. basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj ( Railway Station / Airport )
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day. Morning Tea , Breakfast , Lunch , Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day . The Meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining area and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on day 2 . These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guests who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis .
- Accommodation in Tent on twin sharing basis .
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
Complimentary Sight seeing - Places of Interest in Bhuj
|Sri Swami Narayan Temple||(Approx. Time 20 Min.)|
Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
|Kutch Museum||(Approx. Time 30 Min.)|
A Visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of Tribal and folk Tranding of the districal, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, thay are a major part of Kutch's(and India's) population and cultural identity today
(Kutch Museum remains closed on Wednesday)
|Bhujodi (Handicraft Village & Craft Park)||(Approx. Time 40 Min.)|
Hiralaxmi Craft Park... A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working. The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, guest will have to manage on their own. Time of Departure from Bhuj to be notified at the reception at the time of check in.
TRANSFERS FROM BHUJ TO TENT CITY DHORDO BY AC COACH ON FIXED TIMINGS:
|08:15 AM||From Railway Station, Bhuj & Airport,Bhuj|
|10:30 AM||From Railway Station, Bhuj|
|02:30 PM||From Railway Station, Bhuj|
|03:30 PM||From Airport, Bhuj|
And individual transfers (on chargeable basis). No transfers will be available after above timing.
Allotment of tent will be Subject to Availability, for guest arriving at Rann Utsav before check-in time.
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City Dhordo is around 85 Kms., which takes approx 1 hr 45 mins.
Complimentary Refreshment en-route Dhordo in BUS.