Day 01 :
Mumbai - Mahad - Pali - Ranjangaon - Pune Proceed to MAHAD (Varad Vinayak)- Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol with the trunk of the left. Also visit PALI (Ballaleshwar) the temple faces the east. Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol with the trunk to the right, later proceed to RANJANGAON (Mahaganapati)-The temple faces the east. The real idol is buried behind the idol which can be seen in the temple. Mahaganpati is believed to have eight, ten or twelve hands.
Day 02 :
Pune - Theur - Morgaon - Siddhatek - Jejuri - Pune Early morning proceed to Jejuri via THEUR (Chintamani)-The temple faces the north, Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol with the trunk to the left. Further proceed to Morgaon (Mayureshwar) -The temple faces the north, Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol withthe serpent above the head. The temple has eight Ganesha idols in eight corners, Siddhatek (Siddhi-Vinayak) Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol; with the trunk to the right. The temple faces the north and has the idols of other gods like Vishnu, Shiva and Parvati. Later visit Khandoba temple.
Day 03 :
Departure from Pune - Ozar - Lenyadri - MumbaiProceed to Ozar (Vigneshwar) -Swayambhu (Self-generated) idol with the trunk to the left. Temple faces the east and has several idols. Further proceed to Lenyadri (Girijatma) the temple on the hill, which has 283 steps, the hill is full of caves. Drive through Malshej Ghat to your home town.Tour Concludes.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Unique and dynamic faces; country of staggering differences; land amalgamating tradition and modernity - Description can be many, but each one will point to magnificent homeland- INDIA. The country has nearly 5000 years old history to share with its travelers, historians, archeologists. Besides, the country is a birthplace of several spiritual leaders, founders and rulers who in their way contributed to make India - a rich land where many religions, culture, crafts, mysticism, art, philosophy, tradition, music and architecture flourished. India is generously blessed, making the history buffs to contemplate over the gems from the ancient times that are scattered almost everywhere in India. Tour My India offers a comprehensive type of heritage travel packages that let a tourist learn about majestic traces of former empires. We provide an opportunity of scouting the heritage destinations of India letting travelers have insights of country's culture and mores.
Summer - March Through May
Rainy - June Through Sep
Winter -Nov Through Feb
Hindi / English and by others to be distinct but related languages
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.