Day 01 : Mumbai - Bhimashankar – Aurangabad
Early morning proceed from Mumbai to Bhimashankar . Visit Bhimashankar an ancient shrine situated in the Sahyadri hills . It is one of the well known jyotirlinga amongst the 12 jyotirlingas. After Darshan proceed to Aurangabad . Arrive at Aurangabad in the evening.
Day 02 : Aurangabad - Parali Vajinath – Aurangabad
Early morning proceed to Parali to visit Parali Vajinath Jyotirling temple. Evening back to Aurangabad.
Day 03 : Aurangabad
Aurangabad city tour includes Grishneshwar Temple- one of the joytirlings, Later visit Ellora caves, Bhadra Maruti temple - the only sleeping Maruti idol in India, Pawanchakki and Bibi ka Maqbara.
Day 04 : Aurangabad - Shirdi
Proceed to Shirdi. Evening visit Sai Baba Temple.
Day 05 : Departure from Shirdi
Proceed to Mumbai. Enroute visit Trimbakeshwar - one of the 12 Jyotirlings.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
- Meet & Greet Services at Mumbai / Pune.
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Ac room (in good condition and with basic amenities).
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Vehicle as per Group Size for ensuring Sightseeing & transfer should be Provided.
- Any Train / Air-fare
- Personal Expenses / Telephone / Heater / Laundry / Porterage / Drinks, etc.
- Entry Fees, Camera Fees, safari & Guide shall be provided at the Tourist Places.
- Any meals other than those specified in the “Cost Includes”.
- Any Portage, Tips, Mineral Water, Soft Drink, Ice-Cream.
- Any other Expense which is not specifically included in the Tour Cost
- Any additional meals / Enroute meals, Sightseeing & activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Service not specified in inclusion.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable directly.