Day 01 : Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
We will meet at you outside the Airport / railway station . Proceed for Jaisalmer and check in hotel then we visit to the impregnable Jaisalmer Fort situated on top of the Trikuta Hill enclosed by 99 bastions. In the evening, drive to Sam for a visit the sand dunes. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day : 2 – Jaisalmer
After breakfast checkout from hotel , then we visit to Jaislmer fort, Bada Bagh, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadi sagar and overnight stay in Hotel
Day : 3 – Jaisalmer –
Morning city tour of Jaisalmer visiting the Fort that seems to rise out of thedesert haze, itsyellow sandstone walls and bastions taking on a golden hue; in the afternoon visit ManekChowk, Patwon -Ki -Haveli and SalimSinghji -Ki-Haveli. Also visit Gadisar Lake and BadaBagh. Further proceed to Lodruva, an important Jain pilgrimage centre dating back from 12th to 15th century. Drive on to Sam Dunes to get inside into desert life. Camel rides (own) on the sand dunes here are an unforgettable experience. Overnight stay at the Jaisalmer hotel
Day : 4 – Jaisalmer Tent Stay
Proceed to Jaisalmer desert camp. On arrival enjoy Camel ride, folk dance and magnificent sunset in famous Sam Sand Dunes with dinner. Overnight at desert camp.
Day : 5 – Jodhpur
After breakfast we proceed to the Marwar capital city of Jodhpur, sprawled around the impressive cliff top Meherangarh Fort. Upon arrival in Jodhpur, check into your hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure exploring textile and antique markets. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 : Jodhpur
After breakfast, we proceed to osiya mata temple If possible Then Visit to Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Garden, flying fox, Jasvant thada and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 07 : Drop Off Airport
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to the Jodhpur airport / railway station for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Jodhpur A R excellency or Similar
Jaisalmer hotel meera mahal or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Jodhpur the kothi heritage or Similar
Jaisalmer hotel Fifu or Similar
Premium Package -
Jodhpur Amargarh Resort or Similar
Jaisalmer hotel golden haveli or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the "Pink City"), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.
Tie-and-Dye and block Printed Textiles
Leather Jutis (footwear) and other Crafts
Gems and Stones
Rainy - July to September
Winter - Octomber to March
Summer - April to June
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.