Itenaery - 4N Singapore, 3N Phuket
Day 01-Arrive Singapore - Night Safari
Welcome to the Fun Capital of Asia! Upon arrival at Singapore Changi Airport get transferred to your hotel and check in. Proceed to Night Safari with animal show. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 02-Singapore City Tour /Gardens By the Bay
Today after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel at 09.00 for your half day Singapore City Tour. Visit to the most famous city sightseeing landmarks like Merlion Park, Chinatown, Jewellery Factory. Later in the afternoon you will be picked up from hotel at 13.30 for your Sunset Sentosa Experience. Enjoy the Cable Car from Mt Faber, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon and Wings of Time show.After proceed to Gardens By the bay -Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden Overnight at Singapore.
Day 03- - Universal Studio
After a sumptuous breakfast at the comfort of your hotel enjoy a full day at Universal Studios. Here you may get a chance to pose with the famous characters like Shrek, Fiona etc. Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It was a key component of Genting's bid for the right to build Singapore's second integrated resort.Overnight at Singapore.
Day 04- - Sentosa Island
Today after breakfast we visit sentosa island tour Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. By Sentosa Station, Tiger Sky Tower has panoramic views that can stretch as far as Indonesia. On the south coast, Palawan Beach is lined with food stalls and bars, and has a suspension bridge to a small offshore island. Palm-lined, crescent-shaped Tanjong Beach is more tranquil. ,overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05-Depart Singapore-
Today after breakfast check out and get departure transfer to Singapore Changi Airport For Phuket. Arrive Phuket airport. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Phuket.
Day 6: Phuket Phi Phi Island Tour
Breafast at the hotel. Morning pick up for Phi Phi island tour with local lunch by cruiser. Overnight at Phuket
Day 7: Phuket City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning pickup for Phuket city tour . Overnight at Phuket.
Day 8: Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Pick up and transfer to airport For Departure
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel details :
Premium package :
Hotel Ibis Novena or similar
Hotel Dewaana Patong or similar
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Book Singapore holiday packages with Namoh. Here you will get ready international tour deals to make your holiday trip an unforgettable one and create memories of a lifetime. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour. Singapore offers unique urban experience woven by the perfect ethnic mix & developed by its long history. Tourists from around the world flock to this city to explore its high end shopping malls, luxury hotels, fine dining, amazing lifestyle and nightlife experiences.
The highlight of this city is presented in its vibrant historical touch that now represents its transformation from a tiny fishing village to a glamorous urban abode. The place offers various family-friendly attractions and excellent transportation services that make getting around more convenient and easy. This destination is home to designer stores on the commercial Orchard and the Garden by the Bay, the most expensive garden in the world. If you are planning a Singapore trip for kids and adults both then Sentosa Island which offers the Universal Studios, beaches, luxury resorts and many exciting activities will makes it the ideal family destination. Don’t miss the iconic Merlion Park on Marina Bay!
Namoh offers you Singapore tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and our network of offices around India offer door step service. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add tremendous value to your holiday. We specialize is serving vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Singapore holiday trip with us so that you can create warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest
As a country near the Equator, Singapore does not have four seasons and in popular culture is known to have two - Wet and Dry. The Dry 'season' usually last from March to August, while the Wet 'season' lasts from September to February. However, there is not fixed weather in Singapore.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.