Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary : Nainital (2) – Kausani (2) – Corbett (2)
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel and relax. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Enjoy boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (On your own).Evening enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital - Kausani (120kms/5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Kausani
Day at Leisure or visit local sightseeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Kausani - Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
After breakfast, drive from Kasauni to Corbett National Park enroute visiting Ranikhet.Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet like Hairakhan Temple, Chaubatia and Bhaludam etc. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Relax over there. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Corbett
Early Morning, Visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park . Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. After the visit have your breakfast at Hotel. Rest and relax till the next ride. Later in afternoon get ready for yet another game viewing drive and try your luck to spot the tiger. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7: Corbett - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Jim Corbett Corbett View Resort or Similar
Nainital Silver Tree Inn Hotel or Similar
Kausani Hotel Vishaka Palace or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Jim Corbett Click Resort Corbett Tiger Den or Similar
Nainital Dynasty Resort or Similar
Kausani Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat or Similar
Premium Package -
Jim Corbett Maulik Mansion Resort or or Similar
Nainital The Himalaya or Similar
Kausani Sunita Himalayan Paradise or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- Meal Plan (as mentioned)
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- GST extra
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place Uttarakhand,
a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its
Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was
made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga
Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state's
forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other
handcarved wooden walking sticks, candles decorated with dried flowers, and brassware. local fruit, dry fruit, pickles and jams
Seasons -Rainy - July to September
Winter - October to March
Summer - April to June