Day 01- Arrival at Vadodara/Ahemdabad -
On arrival at Vadodara/Ahmedabad airport/ railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and transfer you to your already booked hotel. On arrival, check in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02 - Jambughoda Sightseeing -
Today post breakfast in the morning set out for a full day sightseeing tour of Jambughoda and witness its traditional culture and lifestyle. An overnight stay in the hotel in Jambugodha.
Day 03 - Jambughoda - Uthelia -
We will leave post breakfast in the morning and leave by road for Uthelia via Champaner. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to more than hundred architectural edifices. Enjoy an overnight stay in Uthelia.
Day 04 - : Uthelia - Bhavnagar -
In the morning post breakfast, we will leave for excursion to Harrappen Era, located at Lothal. Thereafter, we will proceed towards Bhavnagar, a historical town. In the evening, we will visit the Museum and the local markets. Stay overnight in the hotel in Bhavnagar.
Day 05 - Bhavnagar -
Today early in the morning, we will drive towards Palitana. En-route, we will visit Shetrunjaya Hill, nestled at 2000 feet. The town has around 863 temples with arches, carved pillars and ornamented idols, which dates back to the 11th century. Later return back to your hotel in Bhavnagar for an overnight stay.
Day 06 - Bhavnagar - Gondal -
Post breakfast in the morning, we will hit the road to Gondal. On arrival in Gondal by afternoon check in at the hotel. In the evening, we will visit the Naulakha Palace, which was built in the 17th century and known for its stone carvings and exquisite Jarokha balconies. Take pleasure of a relaxing overnight stay in the hotel in Gondal.
Day 07 - Gondal - Wankaner -
Today post breakfast, we will leave by road for Wanakner. On the way, we will explore the tourist attractions in Rajkot which include Watson Museum and Rashtriya Shala. On arrival in Wanakner by afternoon, we will check in at the pre-booked hotel and leave to explore the Palace Museum and the local village. Later, we will return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 08 - Wankaner - Ahmedabad -
Post an early morning breakfast, we will drive to Ahmedabad today. On reaching Ahmedabad check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, we will set off for a half day sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad. Later, return back to the hotel in for an overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
Day 09 - Departure - Ahmedabad -
Today, you will transfer you to the airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Gujarat is a place highly affluent with heritage and culture. Positioned in the western part of India, the state is a vivacious place popular for its immaculate beaches, ancient monuments, mouthwatering cuisines and lively festivals. The famous monumental edifices found in the state incorporate world heritage sites, palaces, forts, mosques, temples and crumbled remains.
This 08 Nights and 09 Days Gujarat holiday package takes the traveller to the insignias of the rich past of the state. The major destinations covered in this tour are Vadodara, Ahmadabad, Jambughoda, Uthelia, Bhavnagar, Gondal and Wankaner. The major highlights of this trip are sightseeing journey in Jambugodha, journey to Champaner-Archaeological Park, visiting Harappan relics, shopping in the local markets of Bhavnagar, excursion to Wankhaner- Watson Museum and Rashtriya Shala. The tour takes the traveller to the best of heritage spots in Gujarat replete with monuments symbolizing ancient architectural brilliance.
Spring - March to June
Monsoon - July to Sep
Winter - Nov to Feb
The state has variant climatic conditions throughout the year. Gujarat as a whole has hot and dry summers, and pleasant winters. You can plan a trip to Gujarat all the year long, but the best time visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February.
Hindi / English / Sindhi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.