Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: Delhi - Chandigarh
A week of the spiritual journey starts from Delhi. Proceed to Chandigarh by road. It is around 5-6 hours excursion to Chandigarh. En route, visit Mata Mansa Devi Mandir near Majra. This temple is the holy abode of Manasa Goddess. Devotees horde this place to the tie a threat around the tree as it is believed that wishes of people come true by doing it. Arrive at Chandigarh and check in at the hotel. After taking bit rest, go for city tour. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Chandigarh - Nainadevi - Chintpurni
Proceed towards Shri Nainadevi Temple in the morning. This temple is positioned on hilltop in Bilaspur District. You can reach the peak of hill by following the concrete stairs or using cable car facility. This cable car facility is highly famous among the pilgrims. This temple is considered holy and several mythologies are also linked with it. Afterwards, drive to Chintpurni. This drive take 4-5 hours from Chandigarh to Himachal.
Day 03 : Chintpurni - Jwala Ji - Kangra Devi - Dharamsala
Head towards the beautiful hill station of Dharamshala in morning. It takes around 4 hours of drive. Stop by to visit Mata Jwala Devi and Brijeshwari Temple at Kangra on the way. Jwala ji Shrine is renowned for its exquisiteness. Brijeshwari Temple is popular for its elaborated fabrications along with the rich rituals performed there. Later on, continue the journey to Dharamshala. On reaching, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04 : Dharamsala
This hill station is positioned in the upper region of the Kangra Valley. Because of its location and the backdrop, Dharamshala has gained recognition among the tourists. This day is for exploring this hill station. Head out for trip to Chamunda Devi Temple in morning. This is the temple of Goddess Shakti. In afternoon, take a tour to Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag Temple. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 05 : Dharamsala - Katra - Vaishno Devi
Take a 6-7 hours road trip to Katra through Jammu in the morning. Get freshen up in the hotel in Katra. Later, trek to Vaishno Devi. Overnight stay in a dharamshala in Vaishno Devi.
Day 06 : Katra
Visit the shrine early in the morning. Come back to Katra and check in at the hotel.
Day 07 : Katra - Amrisar
Leave for Amritsar in the morning. It takes about 4-5 hours drive to reach there. Check in at the hotel in Amritsar. Go out for the city tour in the morning. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 08 :Amrisar-Delhi
Visit Golden Temple in the morning. Later, leave for Delhi. It is a 78 hours of drive to reach Delhi from Amritsar. Reach the railway station/airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Goddess Durga is worshipped in different forms among the Hindus. Nau Durga are the nine manifestations of Goddess Durga that hold the paramount position in Hindu Mythology. It is believed that paying homage to these forms of Goddess makes the devotee free from all the sins and wrongdoings. There are nine major abodes of Goddess Shakti. Seven abodes are in Himachal Pradesh, one is in Jammu and remaining one is in Chandigarh. The devotees swarm these pilgrimages to drench themselves in spirituality.
This 7 Nights and 8 Days tour to Nau Devi Darshan offers the tourists an unmatched opportunity to carry out the religious tour during the auspicious time of Navaratri (Sept-Oct). This tour itinerary takes the devotees to the 9 holy temples of Goddess Durga where they can fill their minds with utter tranquillity and spirituality in a short span of time.
Summer:Mid April to End of June
Rainy:Early July to end of Sep
Winter:Early Dec to End of Feb
The best time to visit Punjab is between October and March when the weather is cold and bracing. One can conveniently miss the hot summers and the rainy season.
Hindi / English / Punjabi/Urdu/Gurmukhi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Religious 9 Devi Darshan Tour 7N/8D