Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
On arrival at Mumbai international airport you will be welcome by our representative and escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai - Rajkot (By flight) - Gir National Park (164 km)
Morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for Rajkot, on arrival at Rajkot airport meet with our representative and drive to Gir National Park. On arrival check in at the wildlife resort. After lunch jungle safari to the national park for wildlife viewing. Overnight stay at resort.
Gir National Park & Wildlife Sanctuary is a 1412 sq km hilly tract of dry deciduous forests, acacia scrub, evergreen and semi-evergreen flora and grasslands, fed by rivers and streams. Among the many water-bodies in the reserve is the Kamleshwar Dam, known for its large crocodile population.
Originally protected by the Nawab of Junagadh, after British viceroys brought to his attention the plight of the lion in Asia, the sanctuary is the jewel of Gujarat's ecological resources.
Day 03: Gir National Park
Morning & afternoon Jungle safari to the national park for wildlife viewing. Overnight stay at resort.
According to official census figures, Gir has about 300 lions and 300 leopards, making it one of the major big-cat concentrations in India. Sambar and spotted deer (chital), blue bull (nilgai), chousingha (the world's only four-horned antelope), chinkara (Indian gazelle) and wild boar thrive in Gir. Jackal, striped hyena, jungle cat, rusty-spotted cat, langur, porcupine, black-naped Indian hare are among the other mammals of Gir.
Gir has a large population of marsh crocodile or mugger, which is among the 40 species of reptiles and amphibians recorded in the sanctuary. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the periphery of the sanctuary.
Day 04: Gir National Park
Morning & afternoon Jungle safari to the national park for wildlife viewing. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 05: Gir - Rajkot (164 km) - Mumbai - Nagpur
Early morning checkout from the resort & drive to Rajkot. On arrival transfer to the airport to board the flight for Nagpur via Mumbai. On arrival at Mumbai Nagpur airport meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Nagpur – Kanha National Park (290 km)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, we will be heading for Kanha National Park. The journey by road will take approx 6 hrs to reach Kiplings country, an outstanding wildlife reserve of India. Situated within two main valleys, Halon in the east and Banjar in the west, and the grassy 'maidans', dotted with clumps of forest harbor large numbers of herbivores. The hills offer support sizeable plateaus (locally called 'Dadars') and the characterized by extensive grasslands and scant trees.
On arrival at the national park we will check in at the wildlife resort. After fresh-n-up & lunch we will ready to enter the Kanha national park for first time accompanying with the naturalist. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Kanha National Park
We will continue with our scheduled jungle safari to the national park for wildlife viewing both morning & evening. Overnight stay at resort.
Kanha Tiger Reserve created in 1974 under Project Tiger. The park is the only habitat of the rare hard ground barasingha (Cervus Duvauceli Branderi). In the 1930s, the Kanha area was divided into two sanctuaries: Hallon and Banjar, of 250 sq km and 300 sq km each. Though one of these was subsequently disbanded, the area remained a protected one until 1947. Depletion of the tiger population in the years that followed led to the area being made an absolute sanctuary in 1952. By a special statute in 1955, Kanha National Park came into being. Since then, a series of stringent conservation programmes for the protection of the park's flora and fauna has given Kanha its deserved reputation for being one of the finest and best administered National Parks in Asia, an irresistible attraction for all wildlife lovers and a true haven for its animal and avian population.
Kanha national park is habitat for following wildlife mammals like tiger, bison, gaur, sambar, chital, barasingha, barking deer, black deer, black buck, chousingha, nilgai, mouse deer, sloth bear, jackal fox, porcupine, hyena, jungle cat, python, pea fowl, hare, monkey, mongoose, tiger, and leopard.
Day 08: Kanha National Park – Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning jungle safari to the national park, later after breakfast drive to Bandhavgarh National park. On arrival check in at the wildlife resort. Overnight stay at resort. Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve is mainly known for its Royal Bangal Tigers. It has a typical central Indian fauna & home of more than 22 species of mammals. Common langur and rhesus macaque represent the primate group. Among the carnivore species jackal, Bengal fox, sloth bear, rattle, grey (small Indian) and ruddy mongoose, striped hyena, wolf, wild dog, jungle cat, leopard and tiger are prominent. Ungulates (animals which walk on tips of their toes) include chital, sambar, barking deer, chinkara, chousingha, nilgai and wild pig. Porcupine, lesser bandicoot and three-striped palm squirrel are among the rodents. Small Indian civet and toddy cat are also found here though seen rarely being nocturnal. Another nocturnal animal, the rufous-tailed hare is also seen usually during dusk. Some of its mammals have been listed as threatened animals by IUCN in their red list like the wild dog, Bengal fox, sloth bear, leopard and tiger.
Day 09: Bandhavgarh National Park
Today we will enter twice to the national park for our morning & afternoon scheduled Jungle safari for its wildlife. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
Spread at vindhya hills in Madhya Pradesh, Bandhavgarh National Park consists of a core area of 105 sq km and a buffer area of approximately 400 sq km of topography varies between steep ridges, undulating, forest and open meadows. Bandhavgarh National Park is known for the Royal Bengal Tigers. The density of the Tiger population at Bandhavgarh is the highest known in India. It was the former hunting preserve of the Maharaja of Rewa and at present is a famous natural hub for White Tigers.
Bandhavgarh was declared a national park in 1968. Since then many steps have been taken to retain Bandhavgarh National Park as an un-spoilt national habitat for a variety of wildlife peculiar to the area. These includes gaur (Indian bison), sloth bear, leopard, porcupine, wild boar, sambar and spotted deer, among others and of course, the tiger.
Day 10: Bandhavgarh National Park
We will still enjoy hunting wildlife with big camera's on the consequent day. For the same we will enter twice here on third day for its morning & afternoon season. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 11: Bandhavgarh - Katani (100 km) - Agra (By train)
Today we will have an excursion to Bandhavgarh fort. This fort is in ruins now but the strong high walls of the fort tell a saga of valour and splendour. The fort blends with the wilds of the park and has become a part of the park. No one knows when the fort was constructed but scripts as old as Shiva Purina have mention the fort which is believed to be almost 2000 years old. The park in itself is historically very important. The signs of early habitation can be seen in the caves excavated from the cliffs to the north of the fort. Brahmi inscriptions here date back to the 1st century BC. Later after lunch drive to Katani on arrival transfer to railway station to board the train for Agra. Overnight stay on board.
Day 12: Arrive Agra
On arrival at Agra railway station meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. After fresh-n-up visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD).
Later visit Agra fort. Built principally as a military establishment by Akbar in 1565, the red sandstone Agra fort was partially converted into a palace during Shah Jahan's time. Though the principal structure was built by Akbar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13: Agra - Delhi (204 km)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Delhi
Morning after breakfast city sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ). Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, and Government Secretariat Buildings & Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 15: Delhi Depart
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the international airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
India is famed for its rich and abundant wilderness, and wildlife sighting is a must when on a trip to this beautiful land. One can witness hundreds of diverse genus of creatures encompassing tiger, leopard, elephant, bear, wild boar, toddy cat, jackal, langur, ratel and many more in their natural habitat. Not only this, wildlife tours bring you close to different sorts of vegetation which make your holidays in India more appealing and adventurous. Our wildlife packages combine magnificent wildlife and picturesque landscape so that you can indulge the maximum time of tour in the famous national parks being accompanied by the experienced guides.
BEST TIME TO GO ON A WILDLIFE HOLIDAY -
It is a good lesson to remember that, on wildlife holidays, it is the wildlife that calls the shots. They tell us when the best time to go on a wildlife holiday is. If there is a sudden change in weather, for example, you might find that the most reliable wildlife sightings are suddenly rare. Or vice versa. However, you can rely on the expert wildlife companies to be up front with you about the marvels that await. African safaris will never disappoint, rain or no rain. Bears will always come out for salmon. And gorillas will, hopefully, always thrive in the mist.
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh 13N/14D (1N Mumbai, 3N Gir,1N Nagpur,2N Kanha,3N Bandhavgarh, 2N Agra,1N Delhi)