Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Arrive Kolkata
On arrival at Kolkata Airport/ Hwh Railway station, our representative will transfer you to your already booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. The evening is free at leisure. An overnight stay at the hotel in Kolkata.
Day 2 : Kolkata Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we will proceed for the city tour of Kolkata covering High Court Building, Oldest Catholic Church in Calcutta, Howrah bridge, Vidyasagar Setu, National Museum, Victoria memorial, Kali Mandir, etc. Thereafter, we will return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 : Full Day Excursion Trip to Gangasagar
Today, early in the morning after tea, we will leave for a full day excursion tour to Gangasagar where the Ganga drains into the sea & is considered to be of great religious significant & explore the Kapileshwar Muni Ashram- it is one Punya Tirtha among five Punya Dhams. Later return back to the hotel in Kolkata for an overnight stay.
Day 4 : Trip to Dakhineswar & Belurmath
After breakfast in the morning, we will visit Dakhineshwar & Belurmath by boat cruise on river Hoogoli to visit Ramakrishnan mission. Also, we will visit the popular Jain Temple and the Mother Teressa House- Nirmal Hirdaya. The afternoon is free for shopping by your own. An overnight stay at the hotel in Kolkata.
Day 5 : Kolkata - Shantiniketan
In the morning after breakfast, we will board the train to Shantiniketan. It was founded in 1901 by Noble Laureate Shri Rabindra Nath Tagore who visualizes a perfect harmony of humanity with nature. Art gallery & museum are important to be seen. On arrival, get transfer to your pre-booked hotel. After lunch, we will visit the Santal villages. The evening is free at leisure for shopping. An overnight in the hotel in Shantiniketan.
Day 6 : Shantiniketan - Kolkata
After breakfast in the morning, we will explore Shantiniketan area & the open air classes, Visva Bharti Campus, Rabindra museum, Deep Park, Amarkuthi, Kantalikota (a place of small temple but mythological interest). Later, we will board the train to Kolkata. On arrival, check in at the hotel for a dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 7 : Kolkata - Sunderban
Today, early in the morning we will departure from Kolkata & reach the largest Litoral Mangrove belt in the world. It is a nature interpretation centre where one can gather experience about the different species & projects on Sunderban. We will also visit crocodile projects. Full day excursion inside the forest to search the world famous Royal Bengal tiger & crocodile. Departure by boat to Sajnekhali Tiger Projest, area for viewing wildlife, sajnekhali Museum, Mangrove Interpretation Centre & Watch Tower. An overnight saty at the hotel/resort in Sunderban.
Day 8 : Sundarbnan
Today in the morning after breakfast, we will take an onward journey to Dobanki Forest Reserve & various islands & creeks. A thrilling boat cruise inside creeks and dense forest through numerous rivers while visiting Dobanki Watch Tower where the canopy walk inside the forest sends chills down your body (experience the life in which caged animals live in, while getting an all around view of the forest). Also, we will visit the spotted Deer Rehabilitation centre. Thereafter, we will cruise through Matla – Sea face (the point from where the Bay of Bengal can be seen)- Cruising back the 5 river junction to Pitchkhali. Later return back to the resort for Lunch. In the evening, we will =promenade around the neighboring villages to interact with the local community at a typical Sunderban settlement their local art, Culture & Way of life (how man & tiger coexist in such a difficult terrain. In simple words a rendezvous stay the rural Bengal. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel/resort in Sundarban.
Day 9 : Sundarban - Transfer to Kolkata
In the morning after tea, we will departure for Sudhanyakhali & various creeks & Islands, breakfast onboard Brunch. Later, checkout from the hotel to reach the Basanti Port. Drive to Kolkata again with the unforgettable experience. After reaching Kolkata, you will get transfer to the airport/ Railway station for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place-
Bengal is a beautiful land boasting ancient culture and literature and displays the best insignias of prehistoric traditions of well. It is the symbol of modernity blending with ancient cultures and traditions. There are several intriguing destinations in Bengal that behold several distinct reasons for visiting. Some of these must-visit destinations are Kolkata, Gangasagar, Dakhineshwar, Belurmath, Sunderban, etc.
This 08 Nights and 09 Days itinerary covers the royal heritage prevailing in the land of Bengal. This tour is perfect for all the travelers who want to get drenched into ancient traditions, exquisite panoramas and lush green forests offering spectacular sites of exotic flora and fauna.
BEST TIME TO VISIT WEST BENGAL
The best time to visit West Bengal is between October and March when you will conveniently miss the sweaty, humid and suffocating Bengal summer. You will also be in time for the frenzied celebrations of Durga Puja, the worship of the goddess of strength, symbolising good over evil. It is a ten day ritual held in the month of October. Besides, this is also the time when Sunderbans, the world’s largest delta and home to the Royal Bengal tiger is open to visitors.
Hindi / English/Bengali
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
West Bengal 8N/9D ( 5N Kolkata,1N Shantiniketan,2N Sundarban )