Day 01: Kolkata – Sunderbans
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel/railway/airport Kolkata as per your convenience and drive straight to Gathkhali jetty, which is about 125 kms. On the way, we will pass through beautiful countryside's, rural bazaar with stopovers at Local Tea shop and Fishermen's' villages. On arrival in Gathkhali, we will transfer you and your luggage to our motorized boat. Thereafter, our local guide cum naturalist will brief you about the rest of the day tour over tea/coffee/welcome drink followed by two hours stunning journey through river Hogol, Gomor, Durgaduani and Gumdi or you can stopover at Gosaba, one of the earliest human settlements of Sunderbans to visit the house of Sir Danniel Hamilton, a Scottish banker who initiated the first co-operative movement of India here. On arrival, check in at your Jungle resort. Enjoy hot lunch followed by 3 hours birding and game cruise to Sudhanyakhali watch tower through canals and creeks. In the evening, return back to your Jungle resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
After morning tea and breakfast, we will leave for a full day game cruise and birding tour to Netidhopani watch tower provided the weather conditions are suitable. Your lunch will be served on board. In the evening, return back to your jungle resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Today after morning tea and breakfast, we will leave for a full day birding and game cruise to Burir Dabri Watch tower. Later, return back to the jungle resort for the dinner and an overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, we will proceed to visit Jharkhali forest and waterways to watch the wintering waterfalls. Later, return back to the resort by sun down. In the evening, experience the traditional local Rural theatre (Bonobibi Yatra) performed by the villagers in the resort. The theatre tells interesting story about the Tiger Lord, Forest God and Goddess, fishermen and honey collectors with lot of songs and dances. Enjoy your dinner followed by an overnight stay at the Jungle Resort.
After hot morning tea followed by the breakfast, we will leave for guided village walk in which participants are encouraged to have a close interaction with the local villagers in order to encounter about their livelihood. Later, we will proceed for guided adventure journey by manually-oared country boat followed by a short travel to DoBanki watch tower to enjoy a small canopy walk. In the afternoon, return back to your jungle resort for lunch and thereafter, proceed to Gathkhali. On arrival at Gathkhali, our representative will transfer you back to Kolkata by car.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place-
One of the biggest mangrove forests around the globe, Sunderban is no less than an empyrean for wildlife lovers and nature buffs. With a massive population of Royal Bengal Tigers, Sunderban allures the tourists from all around the blue planet to spend a wildlife tour that remains etched in the mind forever in the form of congenial memories.
This 04 days and 05 nights package is a perfect way to explore the beauty of Sunderban. The stay in jungle resort in the midst of nature's bounty simply spellbinds the tourists and makes them fall in love with the surroundings. In addition to this, this detailed tour makes wildlife lovers experience the wilderness in the comprehensive manner and let them bag an unforgettable array of pleasant nature and wildlife tour.
BEST TIME TO VISIT WEST BENGAL
The best time to visit West Bengal is between October and March when you will conveniently miss the sweaty, humid and suffocating Bengal summer. You will also be in time for the frenzied celebrations of Durga Puja, the worship of the goddess of strength, symbolising good over evil. It is a ten day ritual held in the month of October. Besides, this is also the time when Sunderbans, the world’s largest delta and home to the Royal Bengal tiger is open to visitors.
Hindi / English/Bengali
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.