Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
Upon arrival at Mumbai International airport meet with our representative & transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai
Morning at 08.45 hrs transfer from the Hotel to Gateway of India to take the catamaran for Elephanta Caves with an accompanied English Speaking Guide. Boat leaves at 09.00 hrs (No car as Hotel is walking distance from Gateway of India). Enjoy a one-hour boat ride across Mumbai Harbour brings you to the lovely, green Elephanta Island. Here you visit some of the huge and intricately carved Cave Temples dating back to the 7th century and dedicated to the Sun God - Shiva. Large panels depict episodes in his life. The central sculpture represents Shiva's three aspects as creator, preserver and destroyer. Return back to the pier at 13.00 hrs.
Afternoon city sightseeing tour. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Mumbai – Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga (195 km) – Nashik (30 km)
Morning after breakfast drive to Trimbakeshwar. Trimbakeshwar is a highly religious center of Hindus having one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shiva. The Jyotirlinga of Trimbakeshwar is having its three faces representing Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Mahesha. Due to excessive use of water, the lingam has started to erode. It is said that this erosion symbolizes the eroding nature of human society. The Lingas are covered by a jeweled crown which is placed over the Gold Mask of Tridev (Brahma Vishnu Mahesh). The crown is said to be from the age of Pandavas which is consists of diamonds, emeralds, and many other precious stones.
According to Shiv Mahapuran, once Brahma (the God of creation) and Vishnu (the God of saving) had an argument in terms of supremacy of creation. To test both of them, Shiva pierced the three worlds to a huge endless pillar of light - the jyotirlinga. Vishnu and Brahma set their ways to downwards and upwards respectively to find the end of the light in either directions. Brahma lied that he found out the end, while Vishnu conceded his defeat. Shiva appeared as a second pillar of light and cursed Brahma that he would have no place in ceremonies while Vishnu would be worshipped till the end of eternity. The jyotirlinga is the supreme part-less reality, out of which Shiva partly appears. The jyotirlinga shrines, thus are places where Shiva appeared as a fiery column of light.
After visit drive to Nashik upon arrival visit Panchavati. River Godavari flows through Nashik and its Northern part is called as Panchavati. It is mentioned in the Ramayana that lord Shri Ram and Sita along with Laxman stayed at Panchavati for some time during their Vanvas (exile). Due to this Panchavati has gained holy importance. There are five Banyan (Vat) trees and hence the area is called Panchavati. Nearby is Sita Gufa (cave) where Sita is said to have stayed for some time.
In the evening transfer to the hotel. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Nashik – Shirdi (90 km)
Morning after breakfast visit Shirdi. Upon arrival check into the hotel. In the afternoon visit Sai Baba Ashram & Sakuri Kanyakumari Ashram. Overnight stay in hotel.
Shirdi is a well-known religious town dedicated to the saint who preached the theory of one god and wished for amicable relations between all religious groups. Shirdi is dedicated to Sai Baba. The Samadhi Mandir, Guru Sthan and Khandoba are among the holy temple to be visited during a visit to Sai Baba.
Sakuri Kanyakumari Ashram - located within 3 km from Shirdi, is a calm and quiet disciplined place. Saint Upasani Maharaj and Sati Godavari Mata is from the same time of Shree Saibaba.
Day 05: Shirdi – Aurangabad (109 km) – Ajanta (100 km) - Aurangabad (100 km)
Morning after breakfast drive to Ajanta via Aurangabad to have full day excursion to Ajanta Caves – they are cut from the volcanic lavas of the Deccan trap in a steep crescent – shaped hillside in a forested ravine of the sahyadri hills, These caves are older than those at Ellora consisting of 24 monasteries and temples hewn out of solid rack. The wall paintings and frescoes of these caves are a wealth of colors, Proceed to Civic – cum – Cultural Complex, a gallery of local art and crafts and shopping complex. (Ajanta caves are closed on Monday).
Later in the afternoon return to Aurangabad for night stay.
Day 06: Aurangabad – Ellora (30 km) - Shani Shignapure (84 km) – Ahmadnagar (35 km)
Morning after breakfast an excursion to Ellora caves, Grishneshwar Jyotirlingam & Renuka Mata temple.
Ellora Caves: The caves are over 2000 years old and consist of temples and monasteries hewn from rocks by Buddhist, Hindu and Jains monks and craftsmen, (Ellora caves are closed on Tuesday).
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga: temple enshrines one of the most revered 12 Jyotirlingas in India. This lingam is also known as Kusum Eswarar, Grishneshwar and Ghushmeshwar, apart from Grishneshwar. The temple was re-constructed in the 18th century by Ahilyabai Holkar. The temple is constructed in red volcanic rocks and the appealing appearance of the temple is eye catching. The temple has a 5 tier Shikara, which is very attractive. Shikara is crowned with images of Bull and Monkeys.
After visit drive to Ahmadnagar. En-route we will visit Shani Shinganapur - The temple of God Shani is about 75 km from Shirdi. Here the houses of people who stay in the village are without doors and windows! It is said/believed that a person, who steals anything, gets blind at the same day as a punishment by God Shani. Plenty of people visit this place while they visit Shirdi. Hotel Saikrupa can arrange transport service for our customers for a half-day tour to this temple. Please inquire at the reception counter.
Further continue drive to Ahmednagar. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Ahmadnagar – Lenyadri (Junnar) (112 km) – Bhimashankar (75 km)
Morning after breakfast drive to Lenyadri to visit Girijatmaja's Idol.
Lenyadri is the only place among Ashtavinayaka places, which is situated on mountain & in the vicinity of the buddhist caves.
Girijatmaja's idol faces east. Parvati consecrated Ganesh idol in the cave wherein she had performed penances. Out of 18 Buddhist caves on mountain, Girijatmaj Vinayak's temple is in the eight caves. These caves are also called as Ganesh Caves. The temple is reached after climbing 307 steps. The entire temple is carved out of single stone & is facing south. In front of main Mandir, there is huge Sabhamandap (Hall) which is nearly 53 feet long & 51 feet broad & to your surprise there is not a single pillar in this Sabhamandap. It has 18 small apartments for meditation. Shree Girijatmaja's idol is placed in the middle apartment.
Further we will drive to Bhimashankar. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Bhimashankar – Mumbai (250 km)
After breakfast temple visit & local sightseeing of Bhimashankar.
Bhimashankar temple is an exquisitely carved Nagra style 18th century Jyotirlinga temple erected over a self emanated Shivalinga. The Bhimashankar temple is said to have been built by Nana Phadnavis- a diplomat of the Peshwas. A well trodden trail begins right behind the temple that leads deep into the forest to Gupt bheema. It is also the origin of the river Bhima. A waterfall gushes over a stone lingam to mark the exact spot of gupt Bhima.
Later in the afternoon drive to Mumbai via Lonavala. Upon arrival check into the hotel. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09: Departure
Morning after breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Mumbai Hotel Aircraft International
Shirdi Hotel Sai Balaji
Aurangabad 7 Apple Hotel
Ahmednagar Hotel Raj Palace
Mumbai Hotel Airport International
Shirdi Hotel Lords Inn
Aurangabad Hotel Atithi
Ahmednagar Hotel V Star
Mumbai Hotel Goldfinch
Shirdi Hotel Sun N Sands
Aurangabad Hotel Windsor Castle
Ahmednagar Hotel Yash Grand
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Unique and dynamic faces; country of staggering differences; land amalgamating tradition and modernity - Description can be many, but each one will point to magnificent homeland- INDIA. The country has nearly 5000 years old history to share with its travelers, historians, archeologists. Besides, the country is a birthplace of several spiritual leaders, founders and rulers who in their way contributed to make India - a rich land where many religions, culture, crafts, mysticism, art, philosophy, tradition, music and architecture flourished. India is generously blessed, making the history buffs to contemplate over the gems from the ancient times that are scattered almost everywhere in India. Tour My India offers a comprehensive type of heritage travel packages that let a tourist learn about majestic traces of former empires. We provide an opportunity of scouting the heritage destinations of India letting travelers have insights of country's culture and mores.
Sp - 15 Feb to 15 June
Monsoon - 15 June to 15 Oct
Winter - 15 Oct to 15 Feb
The best time to visit Maharashtra is between September and April, specific to the coastal areas where it rains like the devil from June to September. The period between September and June is perfect for a trip to the hill stations of Mahabaleshwar and Lonavla. The winter months between November and February are pleasant months weather wise, as the humidity levels are the lowest and evenings are cool to cold. Average summer temperatures through the state hover between 22°C-39°C and winter temperatures average 12°C-34°C.
Hindi / English / Marathi/Konkani/Other major dialects include Varhadii spoken in the Vidarbha region and Dangii spoken near Maharashtra-Gujarat border.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.