Arrive at the Beijing International airport, first you will proceed to the china immigration counter for immigration. Later you will transfer to hotel. Hotel check in time after 1400 hrs. Evening enjoy Golden Mask Show. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for your journey to see one of the wonders of the world, Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with cable car. Later visit Olympic Stadium “Bird Nest” from outside and Water Cube from outside. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Tiananmen Square the largest open-urban square in the world & Forbidden City a marvelous complex. After lunch 1 hour foot massage and later visit silk factory. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, checkout and visit Temple of Heaven, Later transfer from Beijing to Xian by train. Arrive in Xian, meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Xian.
Morning depart for a tour to the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Later visit outside Bell and Drum Tower. Overnight in Xian hotel
After breakfast, check out and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and then fly to Guilin. Overnight in Guilin Hotel.
After breakfast, check out and depart for a cruise on the beautiful and tranquil Li River. The stunning, rocky towers of Guilin are laced with Bamboo Forests camp; Caves. Sail past Bat Hill, Crown Cave, and Brush Rock. Evening enjoy the Impression Liu show. Overnight in Yangshou hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit the Reed Flute Cave, which is 790 ft deep within a fountain. Depart for your flight to Shanghai. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Jade Buddha temple, Yu Garden - a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes and bridge. Nanjing Road, the Bund - famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later visit the Oriental pearl tower - the world's Third tallest TV and radio tower and evening depart for an Acrobatic Show . Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, depart for the Urban Exhibition Centre and Ocean aquarium and Huangpu river cruise. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast , take Maglev train to airport. Take flight from Shanghai to Tokyo. Arrive at Narita Airport – Japan. Transfer to hotel. Hotel check in after 1400 hrs. Overnight in Tokyo.
After breakfast, visit Toyota Mega Web, Asakusa Temple. This temple is also known as Sanja-sama and is one of the most famous Shinto shrines in Tokyo. Asakusa shrine is part of a larger grouping of sacred building in the area. Later visit Orientation tour- Tokyo Station, Imperial Palace, Diet Building etc. Visit Tokyo Sky Tree which is 634 m high and is an observation tower. Visit Honda Robot Show. Evening free time in Ginza. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13:Tokyo - Hiroshima
Morning after breakfast, first we will enjoy the Lake Ashi Cruise. Lake Ashi is a scenic lake in the Hakone area of Kanagawa. It’s a crater lake that lies along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mount Hakone, a complex volcano. The lake is known for its views of Mt. Fuji. Later visit Komagatake Ropeway. Depart from Tokyo to Hiroshima by Bullet train Overnight in Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, visit the Peace Memorial Park and Mazda Museum. Overnight in Osaka Hotel.
Day 15:Hiroshima- Osaka
After breakfast, depart from Hiroshima to Osaka by bullet train. Later visit the city of Nara - visit the Todaiji temple, deer park. Overnight in Osaka Hotel.
After breakfast, the day starts by visiting the city of Kyoto - visit the Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Kimono Show. Later visit Umeda Sky Building and Earth quake experience in Osaka. Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast, check out and depart for airport for your flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Forbidden City Beijing
- Water Cube (Out Side)
- Temple of Heaven
- Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with Cable Car
- Olympic Stadium - Bird Nest ( Outside )
- Foot Massage Beijing
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Tang Dynasty show
- Reed Flute Cave
- Impression liu Show
- Li River Cruise
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yu Garden
- Oriental Pearl Tower With Museum
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- The Legendary Bund
- Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Acrobatic Show
- Ocean Aquarium
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Oriental Pearl Tower
- Urban Exhibition Center
- Asakusa Temple
- Honda Robot Show
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- Komagatake Ropeway
- Toyota Mega Web
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Maglev River
- Tokyo Orientation tour - Akihabara Castle Diet Building
- Aqua line – Umihotaru
- Peace Memorial Park
- Mazda Museum
- Earthquake Experience Center
- Umeda Sky Building
- Osaka Castle
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Todaiji Temple Nara
- Deer Park Nara
- Fushimi inari taisha
- Nijo Castle
1. Internal Flights Xian – Guilin – Shanghai included
2. Return Economy class airfare Main ticket Ex-Delhi (China Eastern Airline)
3. All transfer on Private coach
4. Bullet train between Tokyo – Hiroshima - Kyoto
7. China Japan Single Entry Normal Visa
8. Meals as per itinerary
9. Ll – local vegetarian meal
10. Tour manager
11. All transfers
12. Tips 3 usd per person per day included in above pkg for china
1. 5 % Govt. Tax will be applicable in above cost
2. AMD – DEL – AMD domestic airfare
3. Any Hotel or Airline Surcharge cost
4. Cost of Personal Expenses
5. Any other item except “Package Rates Includes”
6. Travel Insurance
7. Excess baggage charges
8. NO porterage included. Pax has to carry luggage on their own to the room.
9. Any personal expenses: Laundry, phone calls, mini bar etc
10. Drinks during the meals
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Beijing||Mercure Beijing Downtown or similar|
|Xian||Xian Grand New World or similar|
|Guilin||Four Points by Sheraton Hotel or similar|
|Yangshou||New West Street or similar|
|Shanghai||Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai or similar|
|Tokyo||New Otani Inn Tokyo or similar|
|Hiroshima||Grand Prince Hiroshima or similar|
|Osaka||Quintessa Hotel Osaka Bay or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Spring : middle of March - beginning of May
Summer: middle of May - beginning of September
Fall: middle of September - beginning of November
Winter: middle of November - beginning of March
- Japanese yen
Japan with its long history, rich culture and natural beauty is also one of the world's most highly developed countries. Japan Tour Packages offers the travelers to explore the world heritage sites, Japanese shrines and marvel the Mountainous Landscape.
To enjoy your Japan Holiday make sure to have a well planned itinerary with selected Japan tour packages. The listed Japan holiday packages ensure that travellers get a chance to explore all the tourist attractions of the country in Kyoto, Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. So book your tour packages and enjoy your holidays in Japan â€“ the land of rising sun.