Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Arrival at Kolkata Airport
Arrive Kolkata airport by flight. On arrival meet assistance at the airport & board your vehicle. The representative will detail you about your tour program for Kolkata. After Lunch (on your own) at around 1430hrs proceed to a Half Day City Tour covering British Colonial Area (well known as Dalhousie Square where we see Raj Bhawan, General Post Office Building, Kolkata High Court, Kolkata Town Hall, Writers Building etc), then proceed to Victoria Memorial (The best building made by the British in India, Which was inaugurated on 1921 by Prince of Wales in memories of Quinn Victoria), Then we will see the Indian Museum (largest in Asia & Third largest in the World) founded on 1814 on the basis of the collection of the Asiatic Society & at last come to River Side to experience the panoramic view of both the famous bridges of Kolkata. Dinner & over night at the Hotel.
Day 2: Kolkatta Airport- Paro- Thimphu
After breakfast transfer to Kolkata International airport to board Drukair flight for Paro. Arrive Paro by Druk air the only national carrier. The flight offers you beautiful view of mountains and landscapes. On arrival and after visa formalities meet assistance at the airport & transfer to Thimphu (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts), the capital of Bhutan. On arrival c/in at the hotel & freshen-up. At around 3.30 proceed to visit the famous sightseeing of Thimphu – the Memorial Chorten - the Stupa built in 1974 in the memory of late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. The paintings and images inside the monument provide a rare sight into Buddhist philosophy. Also visit Mothinthang zoo and Viewpoint. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening & even visit the local market of Thimphu. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Thimphu- Wangdi
After breakfast go for half day Thimphu sightseeing – visit the indigenous hospital , art & craft school & National Museum. Afternoon drive to Wangdiphodrang (70KMS / 03 HRS, 1350Mts / 4430Fts), the last town on the highway before entering central Bhutan. The drive over Dochu La pass is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Wangdi- Gangtey- Wangdi
After breakfast go for Full day Gangtey excursion. Gangtey Gompa in the Phobjikha Valley is a 16th century monastery. It is the only monastery in Bhutan, which follows the Nyingmapa sect of Buddhism. The Phobjikha valley is home to rare Black Necked Crane, an endangered species, which migrate from the Tibetan plateau in winters. About 250-300 of these reside in this beautiful valley. Return to Wangdiphodrang in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Wangadi- (Punakha) - Paro
After breakfast leave for Punakha, the valley that lies amidst snow-capped mountain peaks, served as capital of Bhutan until 1955. Visit Punakha Dzong built at the confluence of the Po and Mo Chu Rivers in the 17th Century by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel served as capital of Bhutan until 1955. The Dzong houses sacred artifacts and the embalmed body of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. One can also enjoy River Rafting at the Mo Cho River which is close to the Punakha Monastery. Drive to Paro (135 KMS / 05 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts). On arrival c/in at the hotel & freshen-up. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Paro
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing - visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel Dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. The fort defended the Paro valley from the Tibetan invasion from the north in the early 17th century. On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7320 meters can be seen towering over the Dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. Visit Ta Dzong (National Museum) Opening Hours – whole week - 0900HRS TO 1600HRS & Closed on National Holidays, which was built in 1651 as a watchtower. Since 1951 the Dzong has been re-established as the National museum and holds fascinating collections of art and religious Thankha paintings. A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong which serves as the administrative centre and school for monks. Walk further down crossing the traditional bridge into Paro Town. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Paro
Start the day early for a full day excursion to Haa via Chele-la pass(3800Mts / 12465Fts, 65 Kms / 02 to 03Hrs – One way) with packed or earlybreakfast. Drive for 4 Kms away at Bondey village the road to Haa divertstowards the right hand side and ascends towards the Chele-la pass starts.After driving through Blue Pine & Rhododendron Forest for 45 km, reachChele-la pass (3988Mts / 13081Fts). From this point one can have a panoramic view of Mt. Jhomolhari (7134Mts / 23400Fts) & Mt. Jichu Drake (6989Mts /22924Fts). This is a very good place to walk around for few minutes enjoyingthe view. Drive on to Haa, descending all the way for another 22 km (underan hour’s drive), finally reaching Haa. The Haa Dzong is presently occupiedby military, but the view from outside is stunning. visit the famous Monastery of Lhakhang Karpo (White Temple) The Central Shrine in Lhakhang Nagpo is said to have nodifference with that of Lhasa JOWO in Tibet. The construction of the LakhangKarpo is believed to have been assisted by the locality. As a result theplace came to be locally known as "Hay" meaning" surprise" which laterbecame "Haa" due to the differences in interpretations and pronunciations ofdifferent people over time. The three giant hills looming over the fringesof Haa valley were called "Me Rig Puen Sum" especially after the incidenceof the Lhakhang Karpo construction. Today the three hills are popularlyknown as "Rig Sum Goenpa" signifying three deities-Jambayang, Chana Dorjiand Chenrizig. Later, other Buddhist saints like Guru Rinpoche and "MachiLabdorn" came to the Jungney Drag in Haa and blessed the locality. Theprincipal religion followed is Drukpa Kagyupa. After the arrival ofShabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the chief guardian deity of Haa became, APChundu. One can also visit Wangchulo The construction of the Wangchulo Dzong wascommissioned by Gongzim Ugyen Dorji, the Grandfather of the RoyalGrandmother Ashi Kezang Choden Wangchuck.
Day 8: Paro- Onward Connection
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for onward connection with the beautiful memories of Bhutan.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Transfer and Sighteseeing as per the Itinerary by Non AC Car
- Thimphu, Bhutan
- Dochula Pass Thimphu
- Memorial Chortan
- Kuenselphodrang ( Buddha Point )
- Changangkha Lhakhang
- Zilukha Nunnery
- Tashichho Dzong
- Art And craft school Thimphu
- The national animal preserve park- THE TAKIN
- Textiles Museum Thimphu
- National Library
- Punakha, Bhutan
- Punakha Dzong
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Po and Mo Chu Rivers
- Wangdi, Bhutan
- Gangtey Gompa
- Phobjikha Valley
- Paro, Bhutan
- Ta Dzong
- Kichu Lhakang
- A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong
- Chele-la Pass
- Mt. Jitchu Drake
- Mt. Jhomolhari
- Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Haa Valley, Bhutan
- Lhakhang Karpo
- Wangchulo Dzong
- Breakfast & 1 Lunch & 7 Dinner
- Hotel luxury taxes
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Bhutan Tour Packages
Book your Bhutan holiday packages with Namoh. Bhutan is a Buddhist kingdom on the eastern edge of Himalayas. It is no ordinary place as it is full of mystery and magic where a traditional Buddhist culture embraces global developments. It is officially the happiest country on Earth. You can choose your style of Bhutan trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Bhutan is a perfect destination for families who are inquisitive about cultural and historic importance. The destination is home to beautiful monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. It is also one of the popular trekking destinations for adventure lovers. Tourists can make their trip adventurous by going for rock climbing expedition, river rafting, kayaking, cycling and other such activities. Places to explore around are Thimphu, Paro, Punakha, Jigme Dorji National Park, Trongsa, Phuntsholing and many more.
Namoh offers you Bhutan tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and door step service from our network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Bhutan holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mildweather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.