Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 2: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here, Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 3: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA/WANGDUE SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 4: EXCURSION TO GANGTEY (PHOBJIKHA)
After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft.). Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north. It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan. You can also visit Gangtey Gompha. Evening return back. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 5: PUNAKHA/WANGDUE – PARO SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park - The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 6: PARO SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called Tigers Nest (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 7: EXCURSION TO CHELE-LA-PASS
After breakfast excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) – the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro
Day 8: PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onwards connection with the beautiful memories of Bhutan.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Places Hotel Name
Thimphu Tara Phendeyling or similar
Wangdi Dragons Nest Resort or similar
Paro Kichu Resorts Paro or similar
- Transfer and Sighteseeing as per the Itinerary by Non AC Car
- Thimphu, Bhutan
- Dochula Pass Thimphu
- Memorial Chortan
- Kuenselphodrang ( Buddha Point )
- Changangkha Lhakhang
- Zilukha Nunnery
- Tashichho Dzong
- Art And craft school Thimphu
- The national animal preserve park- THE TAKIN
- Textiles Museum Thimphu
- National Library
- Punakha, Bhutan
- Punakha Dzong
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Po and Mo Chu Rivers
- Wangdi, Bhutan
- Gangtey Gompa
- Phobjikha Valley
- Paro, Bhutan
- Ta Dzong
- Kichu Lhakang
- A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong
- Chele-la Pass
- Mt. Jitchu Drake
- Mt. Jhomolhari
- Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Haa Valley, Bhutan
- Lhakhang Karpo
- Wangchulo Dzong
- Breakfast & 1 Lunch & 7 Dinner
- Hotel luxury taxes
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Bhutan Tour Packages
Book your Bhutan holiday packages with Namoh. Bhutan is a Buddhist kingdom on the eastern edge of Himalayas. It is no ordinary place as it is full of mystery and magic where a traditional Buddhist culture embraces global developments. It is officially the happiest country on Earth. You can choose your style of Bhutan trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Bhutan is a perfect destination for families who are inquisitive about cultural and historic importance. The destination is home to beautiful monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. It is also one of the popular trekking destinations for adventure lovers. Tourists can make their trip adventurous by going for rock climbing expedition, river rafting, kayaking, cycling and other such activities. Places to explore around are Thimphu, Paro, Punakha, Jigme Dorji National Park, Trongsa, Phuntsholing and many more.
Namoh offers you Bhutan tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and door step service from our network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Bhutan holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mildweather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.