Day 1:India - London
Arrive atlondoninternationalairport. Transfer to your hotel. Check in (standard check in to hotel at 1400 hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in london.
Today morning depart for your hop on hop off bus tour. Explorelondonwith your one day hop on hop offbuspass.familiarize yourself with city with live commentary on the bus and spend time at - bigben,toweroflondon, madame tussaud's wax museum (entry included), st. Paul's cathedral, west minister's abbey, london bridge, buckingham palace, trafalgar square, oxford street and london eye (ticket included). You can optionally opt for a cruise on river thames. Enjoy the structures of the 2000-year-old city. Overnight in london.
Today after breakfast you can opt for full day trip to stonehenge, oxford & windsor castle. Return back and make your own way to hotel. Overnight in london.
Day 4:London - Edinburgh
After morning breakfast check out and make your own way to station to board a train to edinburgh (5 hrs). Arrive edinburgh and transfer on your own to your hotel and check in. Overnight in edinburgh.
After morning breakfast depart for your hop on hop off tour.visit edinburgh castle(entry not included), royal mile,scottsmonumentand many other famous sights ofedinburg. Later afternoon make your way for a visit to the royal yatch britannia (entry not included). Overnight inedinburgh.
Today after breakfast depart for your full day tour to loch lomond national park and sterling castle (entrance not included). Return back to hotel by late evening. Overnight in edinburgh.
Today after breakfast you can opt for full day tour to lake lochness, glencoe & the highlands. Return back and overnight inedinburgh.
Day 8:Edinburgh - Glasgow - India
After morning breakfast check out and transfer on your own to station for your train to glasgow. (1 hr) arrive glasgow and make your own way to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
- Pound sterling
|London||Four Star Hotel London or similar|
|Edinburgh||Four star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum London
- London Hop on Hop of Bus Pass
- Full Day Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Hop on Hop off Tour in Edinburgh
1. Brit Rail Flexi Pass - 2nd Class (3 Days in 2 Months)
2. One Way Airport to Hotel Transfer in London on SIC Basis
London, UK - England
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.