Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich international airport and transfer to Lucerne by validating swiss rail pass. Arrive Lucerne and transfer on your own to you Hotel. Explore Lucerne visit the Lake Lucerne Cruise(Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Return back to hotel.Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg - Lucerne
Today Morning After Breakfast depart to Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kappel Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Go for Visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland (Entrance Not Included). Late evening transfer to Engelberg. Arrive and Check in to hotel. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne - Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight in Interlaken.
After Morning Breakfast , Visit Interlaken on the Scenic Golden Pass Train. Sit back and enjoy the scenery – the journey takes about 2 hours. Later take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Zurich - London
In the Morning after check out and transfer to Zurich international airport to board a flight to London . Arrive at London International airport and transfer yourself to your Hotel. Check In (Standard Check in to hotel at 1400 Hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in London.
After Breakfast make your own way to departure point of your Hop On Hop Off Bus. Explore London with your one Day Hop on Hop off Bus Pass. Familiarize yourself with city with live commentary on the bus and spend time at – Bigben, Tower of London, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum (Entry Included), St. Paul’s Cathedral, West Minister’s Abbey, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street and London Eye (Ticket Included). You can optionally opt for a cruise on River Thames. Enjoy the structures of the 2000-year-old city. Overnight in London.
Today After Breakfast you can opt for full day trip to Stonehenge, Oxford & Windsor Castle. Return back and make your own way to hotel. Overnight in London.
Day 8:London - Edinburgh
After Morning Breakfast check out and make your own way to station to board a train to Edinburgh (5 Hrs). Arrive Edinburgh and transfer on your own to your Hotel and Check in. Overnight in Edinburgh.
After Morning Breakfast depart for your Hop on Hop off Tour. Visit Edinburgh Castle (Entry Not Included), Royal Mile, Scotts Monument and many other famous sights of Edinburgh. Later afternoon make your way for a visit to The Royal Yatch Britannia (Entry Not Included). Overnight in Edinburgh.
Today After Breakfast depart for a Full Day Tour to Loch Lomond National Park and Stirling Castle. Return back and Overnight in Edinburgh.
Today After Breakfast you can opt for full day tour to Lake Lochness, Glencoe & The Highlands. Return back and overnight in Edinburgh.
Day 12:Edinburgh - Glasgow - India
After Morning Breakfast check out and transfer on your own to station for your train to Glasgow. (1 Hr) Arrive Glasgow and make your own way to Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Trummelbach Falls
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum London
- London Hop on Hop of Bus Pass
- Full Day Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Stirling Castle
- Hop on Hop off Tour in Edinburgh
1. Swiss Rail Pass - 2ns Class, 4 Days Consecutive
2. One way 2nd Class train London to Edinburgh / Edinburgh to Glaslow
3. One way transfer From Edinburgh Hotel to Station
London, UK - England
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|London||Three Star Hotel London or similar|
|Edinburgh||Four star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.