Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:Colombo & transfer to Dambulla : (5 Hrs 19 Min, 200 KM)
On arrive in Sri Lanka, you will be welcomed and assisted by our representative and you will be then transferred to your Dambulla. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Approx 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo - Kandy road is Pinnawala, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Thereafter visit Dambulla Cave Temple, Also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site (1991) in Sri Lanka situated in the central part of the country. This site is situated 148 km east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy. Proceed to Dambulla & check into hotel. Day at Leisure. Dinner & overnight stay in Dambulla.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy resort/Hotel. Evening visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Sigiriya - is a “UNESCO World Heritage Site” and the 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky” which is perhaps the most fantastic single wonder of the Island. After spending wonderful day return to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Dambulla.
Day 3:Dambulla- kandy (3 hrs ,80 kms )
After having Breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to the hill capital of Kandy. En route we will visit the spice gardens in Matale. Spice Gardens at Matale - You will see many spice gardens at Matale and in Mawanella on the Colombo-Kandy road where Cinnamon, Cardamom, Pepper Creepers and all other spice trees, plants and creepers are planted for visitors to see them. Afterwards visit a Batik Factory where you can see the manufacture of beautiful Batik prints. These shops contain a wide variety of Batik items. Thereafter proceed to Kandy & check into the hotel. Late afternoon start your journey towards next sightseeing. Kandy – The hill capital is another “World Heritage Sites”. It was the last stronghold of the Sinhalese Kings during the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule and finally lost to the British in 1815 after an agreement. In the evening visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Thereafter you could witness a cultural performance by various Sri Lankan dancers and musicians. Return to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 4:Kandy to Nuwara Eliya : (2 Hrs 12 Min – 98 KM)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit Royal botanical garden, Tea plantation & Tea Factory…..Proceed to Nuwaraeliya & check in to the hotel……..Day at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 5:Nuwara Eliya
After having wonderful Breakfast at the hotel, Commence of sightseeing of Nuwaraeliya. Nuwaraeliya - The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places in the Island, but it is really just like an English spring day, although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence, houses like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. The Victoria Park, in the middle of the town, is a lovely place for a stroll or a picnic. Seasons may be absent elsewhere in Sri Lanka, but here you can read them by the flowers, which bloom in the spring (March to May) and the fall (August and September). These are the “seasons” when low-country folk flock to Nuwara Eliya to escape the sea level heat and humidity. Visit Sita Amman temple According to the Indian Epic Ramayana legend, the area where Sita, Queen of King Rama was kept in hiding and the area she roamed is in the hill country of Sri Lanka. Return to hotel and day for leisure. Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 6:Nuwara Eliya – Bentota : (4 Hrs 38 Min – 209 KM)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel & transfer to Bentota. BENTOTA Facing the Indian Ocean, a tropical lagoon and a major river Bentota offers water Sports possibilities nowhere else to be found. Apart from swimming, body-surfing or diving in the sea, you can jet-ski, windsurf, parasail or enjoy a romantic river safari on the river and lagoon. Safe swimming conditions combined with fun water sport and exciting excursions are providing for the ideal background for a relaxed holiday in Sri Lanka. Being one of the most established beach resorts in Sri Lanka, Bentota is known for its professional touristic infrastructure. Dinner & overnight stay in Beruwala/ Bentota
After Breakfast at the hotel, Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Where you can see several species of turtles, specially the hawksbill, are endangered. Most vulnerable of all are their eggs, which are left uncovered on beaches all around the coast. The good will of Kosgoda Area fishermen, who brings these eggs gratis to the hatchery, has led to the hatching and release of 100,000 young turtles in only two years since the hatchery opened. An endowment by the Hasselblad Estate was responsible for the establishment of this hatchery. Engage Water sport activities. Return to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Beruwala/ Bentota.
Day 8:Bentota – Colombo : (1 Hr 40 Min – 81 KM)
After your breakfast at the hotel, then proceed to Colombo. Afternoon commence city tour & shopping in Colombo. Colombo – is the business and commercial center and the new capital is Sri Jayawardhanapura Kotte, which is only a few miles away. The remains of the buildings during the period and the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule are found in every area of the city. None of the Portuguese & Dutch fortifications are found today but some of their buildings and churches could be seen in the Fort & Pettah areas. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the old smith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area where there is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, the Kaymans Gate with the Belfry at the original gate to enter the Fort, the Dutch Church of Wolfendhaal dating back to 1749, Davatagaha Mosque. Also visit the BMICH (Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall), see the replica of Avukana Buddha and the Independence Square. Colombo is a shopping paradise for shoppers who always enjoy a good bargain on quality clothes and fashion accessory items. Later as per flight timings proceed for the airport to board the flight for your hometown with the wonderful memories of Srilanka.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Come to the Emerald isle of Sri Lanka and have the holiday you've always wanted. Sri Lanka is a repository of golden beaches, stunning temples, sweet smelling spice gardens and verdant tea gardens. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala or the culturally vibrant Kandy, Hikkaduwa and Bentota for their sunny beaches and Colombo the capital city with its tree lined avenues and Dutch and Portuguese influences - Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise that is great for holiday makers looking for blissful beaches, outstanding cultural sites, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. To top it all the people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming and make sure that visitors to their country go back with a bagful of happy memories.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or holiday package in Sri Lanka, readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you.
Unquestionably, the starting point when planning your trip in Sri Lanka is understanding the two monsoon seasons. The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
Sri Lankan rupee
English / Sinhala / Tamil
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.