Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:Arrive Colombo & transfer to Kandy: (3 Hrs 19 Min, 137 KM)
Arrive Sri Lanka. On arrival meet assistance at the airport & start your journey. En route Stop at restaurant for Breakfast (at own cost). Thereafter proceed to visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village (09.15 – 10.30 AM) thereafter proceed to Kandy. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Freshen-up & rest for some time. Evening proceeds for the Kandy City tour / Kandy Lake - is a lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast visit the famous Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Gem Museum & Gem Shop. Evening free for shopping at the Kandy market. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3:Kandy to Nuwara Eliya: (2 Hrs 12 Min – 98 KM)
After Breakfast transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route see the Ramboda waterfalls – is 729th highest waterfall in the world. On arrival check in to the hotel. After freshen-up proceed to visit the Tea Factory & Tea Gardens, Victoria Park & Nuwara Eliya city tour. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 4:Nuwara Eliya
Today early morning proceed to visit the Hortain Plains National Park & Sitha Amman Temple - is located in the village called “Seetha Eliya. Afternoon at the hotel. Evening proceed to visit the Gregory Lake. One can enjoy Boating, Cycling (at own cost) at the lake. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:Nuwara Eliya – Bentota : (4 Hrs 38 Min – 209 KM)
After breakfast proceed to Bentota via Kitulgala. Enjoy Rafting at this place (at own cost). On arrival at Bentota check in to the hotel & freshen-up. Evening free to enjoy at the beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today after Breakfast proceed to visit the Turtle Farm & Bentota city tour. Afternoon at the hotel. Evening one can enjoy the water sports at the Bentota River / Beach .Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7:Bentota – Colombo : (1 Hr 40 Min – 81 KM)
Today after Breakfast depart for Colombo. On arrival check in to the hotel & freshen-up. Evening free for shopping & Colombo city tour. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today early morning after Breakfast proceed for the airport to board the flight for your hometown with the wonderful memories of Srilanka.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Come to the Emerald isle of Sri Lanka and have the holiday you've always wanted. Sri Lanka is a repository of golden beaches, stunning temples, sweet smelling spice gardens and verdant tea gardens. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala or the culturally vibrant Kandy, Hikkaduwa and Bentota for their sunny beaches and Colombo the capital city with its tree lined avenues and Dutch and Portuguese influences - Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise that is great for holiday makers looking for blissful beaches, outstanding cultural sites, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. To top it all the people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming and make sure that visitors to their country go back with a bagful of happy memories.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or holiday package in Sri Lanka, readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you.
Unquestionably, the starting point when planning your trip in Sri Lanka is understanding the two monsoon seasons. The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
Sri Lankan rupee
English / Sinhala / Tamil
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.