Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:TRANSFER TO BANTOTA: ( 2 HRS , 85 KMS)
Transfer from Airport to Bentota.Proceed to Bentota.Dinner &overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Bentota city tour.Bentota is a coastal town in Sri Lanka, located in the Galle District of the Southern Province, governed by an Urban Council. It is approximately 65 kilometres (40 mi) south of Colombo and 56 kilometres (35 mi) north of Galle. Bentota is situated on the southern bank of the Bentota River mouth, at an elevation of 3 metres (9.8 ft) above the sea level. The name of the town is derived from a mythical story which claims a demon named Bem ruled the tota or river bank.Optional visit to.KOSGODA TURTLE HATCHERY.Visit to the turtle hatchery in Kosgoda. Five of the worlds 8 species of turtles nest in Sri Lankan beaches. The Turtle Hatchery at Kosgoda is a conservation project that is helping to sustain and enhance the stability of sea turtles. Where you can see five species of turtles-Green Turtles Hawksbill Turtle, Loggerhead Turtle, Leatherback Turtle and Olive Ridley Turtle.En route boat ride at Maadu River.The Maadu River offers very popular boat trips down the river where you can arrange to visit temples, cinnamon estates and other nature resorts. This area is a preserved wild life sanctuary.Dinner &overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:BANTOTA TO YALA : ( 1.30 HRS , 46 KMS)
Breakfast at the hotel Transfer from Bentota to Yala.Leisure day.Dinner &overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.Morning jeep safari at Yala National park.Yala National park is Sri Lankas most visited wildlife reserve. Yala covers an area of 1260 square kilometres. The parks dry-zone landscape is strikingly beautiful and the parks wildlife has its own distinctive charm, with huddles of colorful painted storks perched on the incongruously conjoined sight of elephants marching sedately through the bush while rabbits scamper through the undergrowth. Leopards, sloth bears and elephants are the big 3 here although crocodiles, jackalls and the many variety of birds are also a huge draw to this park which is the largest national park in the country.Evening city tour.Dinner &overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:YALA – COLOMBO ( 1.30 HRS , 55 KMS)
Breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from Yala to Colombo.COLOMBO CITY TOUR.Colombo is the business and commercial center and the new capital is Sri Jayawardhanapura Kotte, only a few miles away. Colombo was only a small seaport. Colombo became the capital of Sri Lanka in 1815 after Kandyan Kingdom was ceded to the British. The remains of the buildings during the period of the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule are found in every area of the city. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area where there is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, the Kaymans Gate with the Belfry at the original gate to enter the Fort, the Dutch Church of Wolfendhaal dating back to 1749, Kelaniya Buddhist Temple dating to 6th C.B.C., Davatagaha Mosque, Colombo Museum and the Natural History Museum are some of the sites to be visited.Dinner at Outside restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6:DEPART : COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.We bid you farewell and look forward to see you soon again on another adventure.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Come to the Emerald isle of Sri Lanka and have the holiday you've always wanted. Sri Lanka is a repository of golden beaches, stunning temples, sweet smelling spice gardens and verdant tea gardens. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala or the culturally vibrant Kandy, Hikkaduwa and Bentota for their sunny beaches and Colombo the capital city with its tree lined avenues and Dutch and Portuguese influences - Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise that is great for holiday makers looking for blissful beaches, outstanding cultural sites, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. To top it all the people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming and make sure that visitors to their country go back with a bagful of happy memories.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or holiday package in Sri Lanka, readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you.
Unquestionably, the starting point when planning your trip in Sri Lanka is understanding the two monsoon seasons. The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
Sri Lankan rupee
English / Sinhala / Tamil
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.